Will they ever C.O.P on ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will they ever C.O.P on ....

Tail wagging the dog ? ..... seems so from this piece ......[URL="https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22318190/"]What can COP 28 accomplish where other Summits have failed? | Today with Claire Byrne - RT

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Tail wagging the dog ? ..... seems so from this piece ......[URL="https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22318190/"]What can COP 28 accomplish where other Summits have failed? | Today with Claire Byrne - RT
    Spion Kop?

Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Testing

Comment

COP meeting has 'never been a good vehicle' - George Monbiot - GoLoud Player

Within the first 2 mins , listen to who's heading the C.O.P process ....

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
          COP meeting has 'never been a good vehicle' - George Monbiot - GoLoud Player

Within the first 2 mins , listen to who's heading the C.O.P process ....
          Does it really surprise you TB......
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post

Does it really surprise you TB......
            Nope , not really .......... the more things change , the more they stay the same .

Comment

Nope , not really .......... the more things change , the more they stay the same .
              Lol, you are so right. But...when I came to where I live the black bin was always brimming over, today it is one third full....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                Lol, you are so right. But...when I came to where I live the black bin was always brimming over, today it is one third full....
                Someone on the radio last week[?] says he put a tracker in his Green Bin [on 4 separate occasions] , Green Bins are meant to be recycled ............ his ones , the 4 of them ended up in the incinerator .

Comment

I hope he reported that to the relevant authorities

Comment

Someone on the radio last week[?] says he put a tracker in his Green Bin [on 4 separate occasions] , Green Bins are meant to be recycled ............ his ones , the 4 of them ended up in the incinerator .
                    I have only ever heard details about the recycling Centre that is in Malden in Essex....They have plenty of sorters there and they also have an incinerator for stuff that cannot be recycled economically,,

Comment

Working...
                    X