Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=john doran;580011][QUOTE=alg;579979]

Not sure if there is one yet Alan
    At the mo' I,m searching for any Connelly...( that spelling only) and Kells County Meath in the records

[Thanks John. I appreciate your time spent searching. St Dyfrigs church wasn't answering their telephone (only open part time) so I sent an email, hopefully there will be a reply soon.]

Comment

Hi John.
      I have now had a reply from St Dyfrigs Church admin. They kindly carried out a search of all church records.

Disappointingly there was no more to be found on Annie other than what had already been provided in the past.

I have put a request for help on the County Meath-Kells area on Facebook as well asking for help.
      Allen

Comment

Originally posted by alg View Post
        Hi John.
        I have now had a reply from St Dyfrigs Church admin. They kindly carried out a search of all church records.

Disappointingly there was no more to be found on Annie other than what had already been provided in the past.

I have put a request for help on the County Meath-Kells area on Facebook as well asking for help.
        Allen
        That is disappointing alright Allen
        It would have made things a lot easier with the parents names and addresses

Comment

Originally posted by john doran View Post
          That is disappointing alright Allen
          It would have made things a lot easier with the parents names and addresses
          Hello Allen
          I,ve kept checking in the background in case any other records came online and nothing further came up so far
          I had seen mention of a birth in the Kells Workhouse with a mother named Catherine and followed this up with no further conclusions either

Comment

[QUOTE=john doran;584685]Hello Allen
            I,ve kept checking in the background in case any other records came online and nothing further came up so far
            I had seen mention of a birth in the Kells Workhouse with a mother named Catherine and followed this up with no further conclusions either

[Thank you very much John. Always much appreciated.]

Comment

Working...
            X