No announcement yet.

Congradulations Suzie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this finds you all well,healthy and happy.........congrats.

Comment

Welcome to Gillian..and congrats Suzie & family.
      today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Congratulations to you both Suzie and welcome to your new baby.

imagesCA1ZX1BJ.jpg
        You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

Hi all, thanks a million for the lovely messages posted on here! I saw them last week but haven't had time to come on here & thank you all til now! Gillian & I are doing great Thank God & the breast feeding is going well & we are beginning to get into a routine! We have been @ my mum's since last Sunday & are hoping to be back in our own home from Sunday onwards! I will post some photos on here when I get a chance.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Wonderful news Suzie, well done!
            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Thanks Dave! Hope you are enjoying being a grandad now! :-D
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Hi Suzie, wondering where the name "Gillian" came from; I expected another Irish one and it's not common these days.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  Hi Suzie, wondering where the name "Gillian" came from; I expected another Irish one and it's not common these days.....
                  HI Irene we spent a day trying to decide the babys name & we both liked Gillian & I got my way over Lauren as 2nd name as I wanted her named after my dad whose name was Laurence
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Will she be Jill Suzie! I ask this with tongue in cheek, as my first husbands second wife is Gillian, but she goes by jill, and once one of my kids sent them a christmas card she wrote Gill, well yer wan had a hissy fit over the spelling, this was over 30 yrs ago, but they still laugh about it!lol

Comment

Working...
                    X