urgent your tablets are killing you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
    was at consultant week before last and was told the the tabs I was on was dangerous and effecting my health , my tabs was changed and told I needed a blood test within 2 weeks of been on them to make sure I wasn't in danger and all was safe , as the new tabs could have a worse effect then the other ones , well I went for the test yesterday only to find that the clinics due to cut backs are closed for a forthnight , that will be 4 weeks before the bloods can be taking and whatever date the the results will be ready , will I keep taking them or go back on the old ones , rang and rang the robot answering machine just keeps saying press 1 ect
    Fitzy;That is one more reason I am so grateful to be living in o Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
      Fitzy;That is one more reason I am so grateful to be living in o Canada.
      That's for sure ed

Comment

Me too....but i have to give credit for something during my famous stay in the hospital in ireland in 2007....the food was bloomin amazing...much much better and natural than anything ive ever had in canada....but medical wise im sure they were trying to fatten me as they murdered me by misdiagnosing me and prescribing the wrong drugs lol

Comment

Hope you got things sorted out fitzy with the meds and your feeling better

Comment

Working...
          X