No announcement yet.

Morphine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on Ye Cogs, enjoy yer life now, and now ye can ban a shoite load more of dem bad uns
    I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Cogs that is the best news absolutely terrific. Take good care of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
        Good on Ye Cogs, enjoy yer life now, and now ye can ban a shoite load more of dem bad uns
        Thanks Tommie, I'll take ye off the list.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Nepotism or extreme brown nosing tommie......hehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            Nepotism or extreme brown nosing tommie......hehehhe
            Jasus, Id hate te have to feed Pidgeons for months, gotta keep me mouth shut
            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Had a call from the surgeon yesterday evening - all the indications are that Cogito is now cancer free.
              That's really great news Cogs....very happy for you...

Comment

That has to be the best news of all and I am so glad many of my friends have also got that news and have long since recovered their health.

Most cancers are curable if caught in time. Unfortunately there are some that have not responded well like pancreatic cancer I do hope they can find a cure for that one also, But you must feel like you have won the Lotto Cogs Go out now and enjoy yourself you deserve it after the stressful time you have been through

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                  That has to be the best news of all and I am so glad many of my friends have also got that news and have long since recovered their health.

Most cancers are curable if caught in time. Unfortunately there are some that have not responded well like pancreatic cancer I do hope they can find a cure for that one also, But you must feel like you have won the Lotto Cogs Go out now and enjoy yourself you deserve it after the stressful time you have been through
                  Thanks Joan and everyone else... the 'c' word is off the agenda for the foreseeable but large segments of my body are not quite ready yet to join the party.

I'm hoping to be back on the golf course three weeks time... then I'll be 'fixed'.

Comment

Hope your doing ok cogs and letting your body get enough rest to heal......your going to need all your energy for this golf.

Comment

Thanks Joan and everyone else... the 'c' word is off the agenda for the foreseeable but large segments of my body are not quite ready yet to join the party.

I'm hoping to be back on the golf course three weeks time... then I'll be 'fixed'.
                      Not !!

Comment

I hope you are still recovering even if not quite ready for golf, There can be many setbacks But keep positive you will play golf sooner then you think, I will say a little prayer for you. Know the old saying "Prayers of a Sinner are always heard"

Comment

Not !!
                          Great news Cogs, you will be out there playing golf in no time at all

Comment

Not???? im hoping you just mean your not playing golf??? hope your alright angel..Youve gone thro the mill...and enough is enough....just keep a goal in mind...Ive decided my best option for survival is to avoid drs.....this mightnt work for everyone though....but so far ....so good...its been two weeks now..

Comment

Memo to oneself - don't post self pitying messages in the wee small hours after a belly full of pints.
                              • Golf has never been better - been playing all summer and have snuck into the occasional 3rd prize slot in my (high) category.
                              • Yesterday it was confirmed in the Mater that the cancer is back - I enjoyed the four / five month period of ignorance.

I don't do Facebook etc. Please forgive the indulgence of taking to the nearest thing to social meeja I partake in....

Business as usual from here on in.

Comment

Very sad to hear that cogs.....hopefully you'll beat the cancer once and for all this time around
                                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                                X