Morphine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Memo to oneself - don't post self pitying messages in the wee small hours after a belly full of pints.
    • Golf has never been better - been playing all summer and have snuck into the occasional 3rd prize slot in my (high) category.
    • Yesterday it was confirmed in the Mater that the cancer is back - I enjoyed the four / five month period of ignorance.

I don't do Facebook etc. Please forgive the indulgence of taking to the nearest thing to social meeja I partake in....

Business as usual from here on in.
    Hi Eamon, glad you had a good summer of golf but bvery sorry to hear your news but hopefully you will beat the cancer this time round. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Cogs I am so sorry to hear that news. Keep the old chin up. You will be in all our prayers.

Comment

what i want to say is...FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! but i wont...because i might offend someone...Cogs....you'll beat this...its just a nasty shitty thing to have to do and im sure you have better things to do with your time.....

Never feel bad about unloading its good to unload...all the best angel....and business as usual is good...enjoy the beer...maybe splurge on a decent bottle of something....and remember you need a whine or someone to kick your arse....im here.......x0x (did i just send kisses to cogs ffs ?

Comment

Lots of cancer patients have setbacks My ninety six year old aunt has had three bouts with it. It makes me laugh when she goes for her yearly checkup she comes back and says "So thats me for another year" Meaning she is still finally cancer free. Never thinks she might have a heart attack or a stroke, Her first bout was when she was sixty seven next when she was seventy three and last eight years ago, many have to go back for more treatment but they finally win out, Think Positive Cogs

Comment

Your right .....friend of mine had three run ins with it....and this year he was out coaching soccer again....and hes 4 years cancer free....there is a god..

Comment

Working...
            X