Hypnosis (Merged with Insomnia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
    Dinny are you an expert on the subject perchance .....my wife is a physiologist so please don't be an amateur shrink.....DTW and Jembo try to do that all the time.......but fail miserably
    And your the expert on Jembo n DTW.lol
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
      and ....now I am waiting with bated breath for DTW and Jembo to explain the meaning of life to us.....as they know it all ....such cool guys
      Naaa nikko....youre the main man.....in the know an all dat.....sure we all look to you for guidance.....now yiv told us how great yar.....ship ahoy shipwreck.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        It's a Cabra curse you have Helen......brought on by Canon Burke
        you said it dinny........the bloody canon is responsible for a mass Exodus from the catholic church hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          you said it dinny........the bloody canon is responsible for a mass Exodus from the catholic church hehe
          Mass exodus from Cabra......even I married one
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• mrs. dinny is from cabra seriously?

Comment

mrs. dinny is from cabra seriously?
              Yes Killala Road

Comment

• awww yes i think i remember you telling me that before...so im sure she has canon burke stories lol

Comment

awww yes i think i remember you telling me that before...so im sure she has canon burke stories lol
                  Her older sister and brothers had.....loads ....the aul bollix

Comment

• he was that alright lol...im sure hes in hell

Comment

• so its 5.39 ...i went to bed 11.30 last night ...tossed and turned and got up at midnight...tried about 3.30am to sleep again....that lasted maybe 15 mins...and here i am up again...ffs this insomnia sucks big time.

what do you do when your wake and cant sleep.? im bored outa my tree and not one bit tired.

Comment

so its 5.39 ...i went to bed 11.30 last night ...tossed and turned and got up at midnight...tried about 3.30am to sleep again....that lasted maybe 15 mins...and here i am up again...ffs this insomnia sucks big time.

what do you do when your wake and cant sleep.? im bored outa my tree and not one bit tired.
                        Do you ever read in bed.....I find if i do i'm falling asleep after 15 mins

Comment

• yes..but poor willie got no sleep the night before because i was up and down lights on and off and making coffee and toast at 2am lol.....so i figured id let him get a decent sleep..i could sleep in the spare room and read there...but never think of it till its too late..anyways its almost time to get up its coming to 6am haha

Comment

• Ive taken a sleeping pill too and a couple of pills for nerve pain that should knock me out but dont lol

Comment

Ive taken a sleeping pill too and a couple of pills for nerve pain that should knock me out but dont lol
                              Take a couple of "Lyrica" you will be well sorted

Comment

• right hahahaa...id be walking down the street in my sleep lol...but you know thats really the only thing that actually worked on the pain haha go figure

Comment

Working...
                                X