Vertigo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertigo

Anyone here have vertigo. I had it years ago and after a few weeks it went away completely. But now years later I often get it and its very frightening, I do wonder is it a stroke or vertigo and I tend to be afraid to walk far in case I fall.

I know there are exercises you do to get rid of it but they are supposed to be done with another person and that can be hard to do, The other person is often so worried about you. I know there are tablets you can take but I would be afraid I would be on them for always

I get vertigo, every now and again. Other than staying at home, I do nothing about it. It can be scary.

Comment

I suffer terribly from Height vertigo ... get very dizzy and disorientated and it's very dangerous especially if I get it while driving ....cannot control myself and have to stop the car .....I've got it in some very strange places ...and it comes on instantly with no warning ....could have been killed on a few occasions
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

One of my brothers has it, it is not the dizzy version, it is the feel like you are walking on a moving boat version. He took tablets for years then finally he discovered some herbal remedy. I don't recall the name of it, but he gets it sent down from the north. He says it works wonders

Comment

Working...
        X