Your prayers are asked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your prayers are asked...

For the parents and loved ones of my precious darling niece who died earlier this evening aged 8 years.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Jim, Im so sorry, I cant even begin to tell you the sorrow hearing your news bring...my heart and thoughts are with you and your family. your niece was a brave little girl . helen.

Comment

What can I say Rashers, a death is so final even for the aged but the death of a child must be the unkindest cut of all. My deepest sympathies old mate to your niece's family I only wish I could say or do something to ease the hurt. As I'm not a praying man I'll spend some time thinking of them and how lucky I am by comparison at this time.

Comment

My deepest,deepest sympathy to you Rashers and of course the whole family -- May she rest in peace

Comment

Dear Jim please accept my heartfelt condolances to yourself and to all the family , God Bless your darling little Niece she was one very brave little girl .....hugs xx D

Comment

So sorry rashers, will keep your family in my thoughts.

Comment

A terrible tragedy Jim, I know how much she meant to you. The only thing I can offer is that she was greatly loved and knew that she was. I'll ask Brenda to say a prayer for the brave little soul.
              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Rashers Condolances to you and your family on the loss of your darling Niece, You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
                People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

Warm thoughts to you and all the family Jim, I know exactly how you are all feeling at the loss of one so young. xxxx Dolores

Comment

Jim Im so sorry to hear of your lovely neice's passing. Its not easy when anyone close to us dies but one so young is so very sad, my sincere condolences to your family.
                    It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                      Jim Im so sorry to hear of your lovely neice's passing. Its not easy when anyone close to us dies but one so young is so very sad, my sincere condolences to your family.
                      Jim I echo what all the others said, I'll say a prayer for her,

but I suspect she won't need it, and is in God's warm embrace.

What is her name ?
                      today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

this is sad news and all her family will be in our prayers tonight ,

Comment

And from me as well.
                          Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

sorry to hear this news rashers nothing is worse than looseing a child. my thoughts are with you and her family.if you need to talk pm me no problem

Comment

So so sorry to hear that,may she RIP.

Comment

Working...
                              X