No announcement yet.

Wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SB I hope this makes your little girls days easier and more pain free!

Comment

It will hopefully make her a little brighter. The pain will be there till they remove her damaged discs and replace them with implants,at the moment all her nerves are exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
        It will hopefully make her a little brighter. The pain will be there till they remove her damaged discs and replace them with implants,at the moment all her nerves are exposed.
        Oh poor girl - hope she is not waiting long for an op SB!!
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          Spongebob....I have a wheelchair....you are more than welcome to it.....
          The generosity of people on this forum is wonderful, Pam you are a wonderful
          woman. I would like to thank you for being so kind.
          You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

Just to say, was talking to pamny, a lovely warm hearted person, thank you so much again, we back in Our Lady,s tomarrow so will let you know how things go. Thanks again.

Comment

I have always heard what a lovely person Pammy is. There really are some lovely people on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                I have always heard what a lovely person Pammy is. There really are some lovely people on this forum!
                Gosh Maire Im all ablush!!!!

But Im glad I could help spongebob.....
                It is what it is.

Comment

Well I delivered the wheelchair today to Spongebob......spent ages yappin.....lovely family and so glad I could be of help.....
                  It is what it is.

Comment

Ciara is delighted, making plans to go to all different places to go with her pals. Thanks again and next time have some coffee,xx

Comment

a match made in heaven hehehe two chatterboxes lol.

Comment

Ciara is delighted, making plans to go to all different places to go with her pals. Thanks again and next time have some coffee,xx
                        Ah thats great ....Im so happy for her.......I coulda had the coffee with ya in the end today...we were so long talkin....Later I didnt stop for coffee where I said I would ..... I went straight to physio.....feelin a lot better.....have to go back on Mon. xx
                        It is what it is.

Comment

I'm glad it made you feel better and yes Helen we were chatting about everything. Lol

Comment

lol...glad you had a great visit )

Comment

I'm glad it made you feel better and yes Helen we were chatting about everything. Lol
                              Glad you got the chair Spongebob & that u enjoyed meeting Pammy.
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Thanks Suzie

Comment

Working...
                                X