No announcement yet.

1916 - The Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j [sean ?] Connolly, the first volunteer to be killed in the rising at Dublin castle? , an advert for a play.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cosmo; 08-04-2018, 10:00 AM.
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• By far the best read ever of 1916-1921 is "Dublin's Fighting Story" "Told by the men who made it".... Introduction by Diarmaid Ferriter.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• gun barrels 1916 . front and rear.
        Attached Files

Comment

• letter from eamon o ....?? reading prison 1916.
          Attached Files

Comment

• https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%..._nfUW97tqHFMGt......interesting link , it might be about the man in letter in last post ??.

Comment

• I loved reading his description of the house, like estate agent's details.
              Cosmo would you mind if these posts were moved to the 1916 to WOI thread as they're relevant to that period?

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                I loved reading his description of the house, like estate agent's details.
                Cosmo would you mind if these posts were moved to the 1916 to WOI thread as they're relevant to that period?
                Katie,

I`m a bit confused here , I thought this was the 1916 thread, I thought they were relevant to 1916 ??

Comment

• easter week dead .
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                    Katie,I`m a bit confused here , I thought this was the 1916 thread, I thought they were relevant to 1916 ??
                    I want summa wha KM's smokin

Comment

Katie,

I`m a bit confused here , I thought this was the 1916 thread, I thought they were relevant to 1916 ??
                      They are but the other thread is about the period from just after the Easter Rising till just before the War of Independence......the in-between years that no-one pays much attention to and your posts fall into that era. No offence meant!

Comment

They are but the other thread is about the period from just after the Easter Rising till just before the War of Independence......the in-between years that no-one pays much attention to and your posts fall into that era. No offence meant!
                        Put it on both...or are ye housekeepin again lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          Put it on both...or are ye housekeepin again lol.
                          Yes, my work is never done. I'll get one of the junior staff on to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            I want summa wha KM's smokin
                            Not smoking anything, but I've become addicted to Tango.......I've developed a 2 bottle a day habit

Comment

Katie, could you point out which posts you think are in the wrong place.....no offence taken .

Comment

Katie, could you point out which posts you think are in the wrong place.....no offence taken .
                                Sure, #486 and #487........

Comment

Working...
                                X