No announcement yet.

Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any further news on The Chumps court case.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      any further news on The Chumps court case.
      Is he playing Tennis then...?
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Back to a new US Embargo of Cuba

Comment

• Cnn

Quite right too:
          The Senate was nearly unanimous on Thursday passing a bill that would slap Russia with new sanctions and give Congress the power to review any White House attempts to roll them back.

The Senate approved the bill 98-2, with Republican Rand Paul of Kentucky and Independent Bernie Sanders of Vermont voting against the measure. The bill, which includes both Russian and Iranian sanctions, now heads to the House, which still needs to pass it before it goes to President Donald Trump's desk.

The measure is widely seen as a rebuke to Trump, as it hits Russia with new sanctions to punish Moscow for its interference in US elections, as well as over Moscow's aggression in Ukraine and Syria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
            What!!!!....no Cigars....

Comment

• Bbc

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              What!!!!....no Cigars....
              Bill used them all up.....ask Monica.

Vice-President Mike Pence has hired an outside lawyer to handle his response to inquiries into possible ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia.

Comment

Bill used them all up.....ask Monica.

Vice-President Mike Pence has hired an outside lawyer to handle his response to inquiries into possible ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia.
                Yawn......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  Cuba just got the chop.....live on box......natives say he has made their lives worse not better........poor ppl......pillar te post.

Comment

Cuba just got the chop.....live on box......natives say he has made their lives worse not better........poor ppl......pillar te post.
                    What!!!!..no Cigars...

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                      Feels like to me, Pence isn't involved in this Russian thing, although he'd still need an attorney.
                      I believe in.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
                        Feels like to me, Pence isn't involved in this Russian thing, although he'd still need an attorney.
                        I bet all you over there are amazed that so many people abroad are even remotely in all that Trump crap.....

Well, amazingly many are even obsessed with it.....I even think that some can't wait to get into his knicker drawers.....

Comment

I have my fingers crossed the Trumpster goes the way of Nixon. I thought I read it took 16 months to dispose of Nixon. For situations, like Cuba, hoping next one reverses Trumpster's messes. Of course that can be done.
                          I believe in.......

Comment

I have my fingers crossed the Trumpster goes the way of Nixon. I thought I read it took 16 months to dispose of Nixon. For situations, like Cuba, hoping next one reverses Trumpster's messes. Of course that can be done.
                            Probably more chance that he will lock up crooked Hillary and Obama than get impeached before his term finishes.

He doesn't seem the resigning type so any impeachment would have to go all the way and the Republicans don't seem to care what he says as long as he gives them free reign to have a share of the pie.

What's left of Obama major policies to over turn or reverse?

Comment

Yeah....hes on his way....every day adds to the hate the growing numbers of ppl feel for the self centered little git......his family will get ill with the bad feeling levied toward them....and being used to all the bowing and scraping big money can buy.....that just will not sit well at all.....notice how his Mrs keeps out of it.

Comment

• Mexican President says Trump is behaving like an ugly gringo. Not happy.

Well he is right imo.....Trump is a spoilt brat rich boy bully......who the world would like to see slapped back into his box.

He incites hate on himself from a large section of politicians on all sides.....and most rational Americans imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X