Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
    Pretty damning and scary if completely true.

New York Times- Opinion piece by unnamed White House staff member
    Lacks authenticity in my opinion.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
      ' Newsnight ' [BBC2] thinks it must have some , they gave it a mention , not an endorsement I know ……….but .

Comment

Pretty damning and scary if completely true.

New York Times- Opinion piece by unnamed White House staff member
        It's all over the news here. Terrifying

Comment

• Et tu Brute .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            ' Newsnight ' [BBC2] thinks it must have some , they gave it a mention , not an endorsement I know ……….but .
            Fair enough - my initial comments last night were based on Napper's quote from the article. Listening and reading reactions to the piece this morning, not least of which was Trump's own response ( treason !!) - coupled with the NYT's claim that the author of the essay was known and had been verified to their satisfaction, on balance it should be taken at face value for now..
            Last edited by cogito; 06-09-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Fair enough - my initial comments last night were based on Napper's quote from the article. Listening and reading reactions to the piece this morning, not least of which was Trump's own response ( treason !!) - coupled with the NYT's claim that the author of the essay was known and had been verified to their satisfaction, on balance it should be taken at face value for now..
              BBC has done some rough analysis of the linguists of the opinion piece.
              How the White House insider who wrote for the New York Times may have given themselves away (or not).

A certain favourite word favoured by Mike Pence appears in the article. If its him could the GOP seriously let Trump charge his VP with treason?

Comment

BBC has done some rough analysis of the linguists of the opinion piece.
                How the White House insider who wrote for the New York Times may have given themselves away (or not).

A certain favourite word favoured by Mike Pence appears in the article. If its him could the GOP seriously let Trump charge his VP with treason?
                The use of that particular word muddying the water …...intentionally ? .

Comment

• Trumps ' baby blimp ' to soar over Dublin and Dunbeg ……….fake news ,

Comment

• I remain hopeful that somehow Trumpster is....gone.

I don't care how it's done at this point. He's one miserable, embarrassing story after another.

But, hey, I bought a Trumpster cat toy filled with cat nip for my cat, and she takes my frustrations out on it.

Yeah, Trumpster....it rhymes with dumpster.

I can't wait for the November midterm elections, I'm sure I'll vote early ...for a straight democratic ballot.
                    I believe in.......

Comment

• Will he f**k up today ? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                        Will he f**k up today ? .
                        It's like he f**ks up most days, just not enough (yet) to get rid of him.
                        I believe in.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
                          It's like he f**ks up most days, just not enough (yet) to get rid of him.
                          He f**ked up my holiday plans , I was going to take a couple of days off to see him .. ….me arse .

Comment

• Buying an ex Cold War bunker is looking more attractive by the day if you have the money.

Plays totally in Russian paranoia of a first strike by the US and so opens up the possibility that the Russians go for a first strike because this idiot has spoken.

Comment

Buying an ex Cold War bunker is looking more attractive by the day if you have the money.

Plays totally in Russian paranoia of a first strike by the US and so opens up the possibility that the Russians go for a first strike because this idiot has spoken.
                              To be honest Napper I'd be less concerned about Trump than I would about some of the headbangers that he's brought into the State Department.

Some of these fools are gagging for a war against Iran, Syria, Russia... anyone.

Comment

• Another resignation, Nikki Haley, surprise that one but when you only hire the best people they always want to move on to a new challenge....

U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley is the rare senior official to leave the Trump administration with her reputation in stronger shape than before she entered.

Comment

Working...
                                X