Boycott Eurovision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott Eurovision?

I'm confused - who are the bad guys in the latest spate of tit-for-tat attacks? Is Israel just defending itself from Palestinian hostilities or do we just not care about Palestinian lives, as this article suggests?

Israel is just defending itself from Palestinian hostilities, you never hear a word about the 100's of missiles fired into Israel constantly.....and once they retaliate which they are perfectly entitled too they are branded murderers
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

The Arabs lost all their land in Battle, The wars were started in every case by the Arabs who wanted to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth, They live in overcrowded camps that are filthy, sewer less, and they are to lazy to put the work in to change their living conditions, they are run by corrupt leaders who spend all their ill gotten money on rockets to send over Jewish towns and welcome retaliation from the Jews to forward their propaganda, the ordinary Arab, is too stupid to work out that it is they that are suffering the most in this futile war with the Jews. So the Jews when facing the Arabs trying to tear down the fences, know they are fighting for there lives, shoot back to kill or be killed,

Comment

I've been boycotting the Eurovision for years.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

me too more than 30 in fact hahaa..

Comment

Well of course I don't watch it myself........

Comment

The Palestinians are held hostage by Hezbollah.
              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                The Palestinians are held hostage by Hezbollah.
                Really ?? Hezbollah are in Lebanon.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

A new invented a way to make cheap explosives.....his reward was ''israel''.......The Nazi's guaranteed that by the Holocast.......
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    Really ?? Hezbollah are in Lebanon.
                    Sorry, mean to say Hamas.
                    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                      Israel is just defending itself from Palestinian hostilities, you never hear a word about the 100's of missiles fired into Israel constantly.....and once they retaliate which they are perfectly entitled too they are branded murderers
                      Agree.
                      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

So why am I reading about all these anti Israeli protests? Surely there must be some substance to it?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          So why am I reading about all these anti Israeli protests? Surely there must be some substance to it?
                          As someone who has said previously on the forum,no man has a right to be in another mans country with a gun on his shoulder.The land belongs to the Palestine people so the Israeli soldiers or people shouldn’t be there.It would be very short sighted of me to say that the English soldiers should get out of our country and the Israelies shouldn’t get out of Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                            As someone who has said previously on the forum,no man has a right to be in another mans country with a gun on his shoulder.The land belongs to the Palestine people so the Israeli soldiers or people shouldn’t be there.It would be very short sighted of me to say that the English soldiers should get out of our country and the Israelies shouldn’t get out of Palestine.
                            The land you say belongs to the Palestine people was originally the "kingdom of Israel" until The Romans invaded it ....the area of ancient Israel was predominantly Jewish until the Jewish–Roman wars , during which the Romans expelled most of the Jews from the area and replaced it with the Roman province of Syria Palaestina, beginning the Jewish diaspora.....If you say the English soldiers should get out of our country after nearly 1000 years of occupation .....could you not say that the Palestine's should get out of Israel after 2000 years
                            Last edited by dinny; 15-05-2019, 06:51 PM.
                            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                              The land you say belongs to the Palestine people was originally the "kingdom of Israel" until The Romans invaded it ....the area of ancient Israel was predominantly Jewish until the Jewish–Roman wars , during which the Romans expelled most of the Jews from the area and replaced it with the Roman province of Syria Palaestina, beginning the Jewish diaspora.....If you say the English soldiers should get out of our country after nearly 1000 years of occupation .....could you not say that the Palestine's should get out of Israel after 2000 years
                              I have to admit that I never went back that far in the history of the Jews because it really isn’t any of my business. I was only giving my opinion on what I thought was happening.How and ever I do think that the world would be a better place if all soldiers went back to their own countries.Had the German soldiers stayed at home just think of all them millions of lives that would have been saved

Comment

Working...
                              X