Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jembo View Post
    Has anybody been arrested yet?

The PSNI are keeping their eyes open for every Sammy and Billy.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      and making a pigs ear of it.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Some swine ..........but who could ya believe these days .

Comment

BBC News Today
          Four Catholic families in Belfast have left their homes having received sectarian threats, a housing authority has said.
          They live in Cantrell Close, a shared housing area off the Ravenhill Road.
          Sinn Féin said the threats came from the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), a loyalist paramilitary group.
          One of those who fled said police had visited his home on Tuesday night, telling the family they were under threat and would have to leave

"I've just got my family out of there, we're moving into temporary accommodation at a friend's house," he told BBC Radio Ulster's Talkback programme.
          "We're not going to be able to go back to get clothes or anything and we went to the Housing Executive to try and get us rehoused."
          'Disregard for community'
          The man said he hoped he, his pregnant partner and their family would find a new home before Christmas because they are expecting another child in January.
          He added that he had been left "stunned" by the threat, believing that his family were targeted because they are Catholics.
          "We've been living there for just over a year and never had a problem - talked away to the neighbours, everyone was really nice - then this just came out of nowhere," he said.

Read More

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Some swine ..........but who could ya believe these days .
            If they are holding their flute in their hands are ready to Buck-fast......That is them..

Comment

More hate crimes up North

Racist graffiti was daubed on a wall and a Bulgarian family had the tyres of their car slashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                It is good though that they have stopped blowing innocent people to smithereens...We hope.....

Comment

I don't see any 'good' in this...

banbridge.jpg
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    I don't see any 'good' in this...

[ATTACH]69643[/ATTACH]
                    Ireland's very own Pied-Piper...

Comment

Ireland's very own Pied-Piper...
                      Banbridge ? No... your lot.
                      Last edited by cogito; 07-10-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Are you trying to out-bullshit each other ?

When you're clearly out of your depth then best tack is to STFU...
                        A very interesting piece on Bullshit by Harry Frankfurt of Princeton University.

One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit. Everyone knows this. Each of us contributes his share. But we tend to take the situation for granted. Most people are rather confident of their ability to recognize bullshit and to avoid being taken in by it. So the phenomenon has not aroused much deliberate concern, or attracted much sustained inquiry. In consequence, we have no clear understanding of what bullshit is, why there is so much of it, or what functions it serves. And we lack a conscientiously developed appreciation of what it means to us. In other words, we have no theory.

Comment

It's very simple Jembo... Banbridge is a mainly loyalist town, I've been there and have friends there.

Some loyalists have an agenda... they want to ape their English nationalist friends and share their xenophobic anti immigrant views. Not all Unionists are bigots... just some of them.

Rather than try to find some moral equivalence in the destruction of Nelson's Pillar with the harassing of a Bulgarian family who have settled in the wrong area, would you not just agree that these people who perpetrate such acts are scumbags and any mealy mouthed defence of them amounts to bullshit ?

Comment

It's very simple Jembo... Banbridge is a mainly loyalist town, I've been there and have friends there.

Some loyalists have an agenda... they want to ape their English nationalist friends and share their xenophobic anti immigrant views. Not all Unionists are bigots... just some of them.

Rather than try to find some moral equivalence in the destruction of Nelson's Pillar with the harassing of a Bulgarian family who have settled in the wrong area, would you not just agree that these people who perpetrate such acts are scumbags and any mealy mouthed defence of them amounts to bullshit ?
                            lol........I must be outdated.......Waiting for people to be convicted before they are condemned them seems to be a thing of the past..

Everybody who breaks the law should be made to suffer the consequences.......But, the innocent must be protected at all costs....

Comment

File under bullshit.

Comment

Blowing up the Pillar and hatred of all things British,(except the good parts) is also xenophobic.That's not Bullshit,that's real. Don't you agree? or are you going to give me more bullshit.LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X