Greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greens

The green party are about to join fine gael/fianna fail to form a government

SUICIDE the next election they will disappear

they have very short memories .these tree huggers would sell their souls to the devil

Originally posted by antmel View Post

they have very short memories .these tree huggers would sell their souls to the devil
    Who would you liked to have seen form a coalition?

Comment

Yer dead right there Anto...long time no see Good te see ye postin again....yur a very wise man and know things others do not or could not know .
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

green party

Anyone notice how quiet the shinners are .I think i wasted my vote seems they are afraid to be in power .Are we lucky they are not ????

Comment

Anyone notice how quiet the shinners are .I think i wasted my vote seems they are afraid to be in power .Are we lucky they are not ????
          Far from it Anto....they have suspended their rallys till after the virus...ML has had a dose of it too, but far from quiet. You did not waste your vote....

Mary Lou McDonald has called for a meeting of party leaders to discuss the threat posed by coronavirus.

Sinn Fein leader Mary Lou McDonald won't be at a controversial sitting of the Dail today.She says she is feeling under the weather and is taking all necessar...

Comment

Deputy Mary Lou Mcdonald - speech from 19 Mar 2020.... she talks a lot of sense...tell me otherwise ?
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Martin and varadkar

What part of the election do these politicians not understand

People voted to dump fine gael and varadkar .But myhole martin is willing to sell his sole to become headboy

People are gobshites and easily fooled and they know that
              The greens labour and fianna fail.. martin.. and ryan were both in power when they bankrupt the country . Our grand children while be paying the price for their corruption for years to come

as for labour .what can you say about them .We now have kelly who tried to set up his family in the water business and tried to bully people to bring in charges As for gilmore and burton the chinless wonder who attacked the poorest and sickest people when she was minister for social welfare

HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO GOVERN

Comment

What part of the election do these politicians not understand

People voted to dump fine gael and varadkar .But myhole martin is willing to sell his sole to become headboy

People are gobshites and easily fooled and they know that
                The greens labour and fianna fail.. martin.. and ryan were both in power when they bankrupt the country . Our grand children while be paying the price for their corruption for years to come

as for labour .what can you say about them .We now have kelly who tried to set up his family in the water business and tried to bully people to bring in charges As for gilmore and burton the chinless wonder who attacked the poorest and sickest people when she was minister for social welfare

HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO GOVERN
                Some people voted for FG do. So would you support SF in government? Who with if yes?

Comment

Sounds like ER wants his job back...

Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Just throw him a few carrots and he will be in I bet

Comment

Election

Both Varadkar and martin are determined to keep sinn fein out. even against the wishes of the electorate .Their days are numbered between them and labour
                      they have raped the country and they are squirming like the worms they are

as for the independants ,what a waste of a vote we have the gombeen men healy raes and the convicted criminal lowry trying to milk the system
                      It,s amazing convicted of a crime and still allowed to sit in the dail JOKE

Comment

Both Varadkar and martin are determined to keep sinn fein out. even against the wishes of the electorate .Their days are numbered between them and labour
                        they have raped the country and they are squirming like the worms they are

as for the independants ,what a waste of a vote we have the gombeen men healy raes and the convicted criminal lowry trying to milk the system
                        It,s amazing convicted of a crime and still allowed to sit in the dail JOKE
                        Yes I don't understand that. Lowry was convicted of tax evasion and also building without planning permission and still he is allowed back into government. It makes no sense at all to allow criminals to have a say in running a country

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                          Yes I don't understand that. Lowry was convicted of tax evasion and also building without planning permission and still he is allowed back into government. It makes no sense at all to allow criminals to have a say in running a country
                          I have just been watching an RTE video made in the seventies about the corruption with developers and builders when FF were in government and it reminded me of a few years ago when the FG government brought in a tax saving of €20,000 for first time buyers and straight away the house’s went up by €20,000. I know for a fact because two friends of my daughters bought house’s from the same builder one bought for €20,000 more than the other on the same road

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                            I have just been watching an RTE video made in the seventies about the corruption with developers and builders when FF were in government and it reminded me of a few years ago when the FG government brought in a tax saving of €20,000 for first time buyers and straight away the house’s went up by €20,000. I know for a fact because two friends of my daughters bought house’s from the same builder one bought for €20,000 more than the other on the same road
                            Does not surprise me at all Rasher

Comment

Anyone listening to Newstalk's Pat Kenny tearing Eamon Ryan to shreds on the planned Wind Farms ..... another ballymagash run idea by all accounts
                              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                              X