Finglas Far Right Rallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finglas Far Right Rallies

Are the protesters local or blow ins? From what the media is saying some have links to organised crime and freely allowed blockade a Garda station in one of the capital most crime ridden areas.

Piece on Pat Kenny this morning , his show had a reporter at the protest in Finglas last night ....anyone he interviewed were local Finglas people and came across very well giving their views. Their main point was that they had nothing against genuine refugee applicants , what they were protesting about was the 5000 so called refugees that came into the country with no paperwork and are allowed wander the streets of the country and no one has a clue who they are.The reporter said to the woman was that not a racist attitude to have ....she said I'm definitely not racist ...I'm married to an African and both our children are black....so i'm far from racist. Another mother wanted to know why are they all men coming into Ireland....are their no woman who are being persecuted in their country .
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

This is the same as the North Wall protesters. Apparently, 100 or so single un documented males, are housed in a building, within a gated community, in which families with you children live. I went home on the 16th Dec for a funeral, we only got as far as the lights on Alexandra Road, when we found the road blocked. Several drivers called the gardai but it took them 1 hour to arrive and remove them from the road. I can understand the protesters cause, but, surely the protests should be held at Leinster House.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Piece on Pat Kenny this morning , his show had a reporter at the protest in Finglas last night ....anyone he interviewed were local Finglas people and came across very well giving their views. Their main point was that they had nothing against genuine refugee applicants , what they were protesting about was the 5000 so called refugees that came into the country with no paperwork and are allowed wander the streets of the country and no one has a clue who they are.The reporter said to the woman was that not a racist attitude to have ....she said I'm definitely not racist ...I'm married to an African and both our children are black....so i'm far from racist. Another mother wanted to know why are they all men coming into Ireland....are their no woman who are being persecuted in their country .

Did they mention the guy who wanted to "burn the fuckers out" on the mega phone who was then cheered?

Comment

Didn't hear that....but missed the start of it.....But heard the gobshite online saying it.....wasn't he arrested ?
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
            Didn't hear that....but missed the start of it.....But heard the gobshite online saying it.....wasn't he arrested ?
            Nah that was one of them who threatened the Finglas Guards.

This is last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
              Nah that was one of them who threatened the Finglas Guards.

This is last night.
              https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/s...DQkZ2qyf4sAAAA
              That was disgraceful. At least in North Wall, they just sat on the ground. (it was freezing, I hope they did not get piles) and stopped everyone driving off the ferry, getting getting to where they needed to go.

I'll say it again, they should take their protests, to Leinster House.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-02-2023, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Yes they should

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                  Are the protesters local or blow ins? From what the media is saying some have links to organised crime and freely allowed blockade a Garda station in one of the capital most crime ridden areas.
                  Blow ins are right wing scumbags out to create division and hatred - with local criminals climbing on the bandwagon.

The rest are easily manipulated and gullible...
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    Blow ins are right wing scumbags out to create division and hatred - with local criminals climbing on the bandwagon.

The rest are easily manipulated and gullible...
                    Was going to say something similar. Fascists take advantage of people during tines of hardship like the cost of living crisis we're all experiencing. Certain groups are scapegoated and people want to have someone to blame. In 1930s Germany it was the Jews, in the 2020s in UK and Ireland it's the refugees

Comment

Working...
                    X