Latest Journal Poll
    SF 23% (-3)
    FG 20% (+1)
    FF 17% (-2)
    Ind 15% (-1)
    SocDems 6% (=)
    Greens 6% (+2)
    Aontu 5% (+5)
    What do SF expect when they keep backtracking and going with whatever is the populist thinking of the week

Sinn Fein TD Louise O'Reilly was Happy and Proud last year to support and back the hate-speech bill ...but now the party have done their usual U-Turn ....has they have with many bills down through the years

Last edited by dinny; 11-04-2024, 08:55 PM.
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Just a thought for all the parties . 68 roads deaths in Ireland since beginning of the year just watched tonight's news road deaths down across Europe but up in Ireland .

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post

What do SF expect when they keep backtracking and going with whatever is the populist thinking of the week

Sinn Fein TD Louise O'Reilly was Happy and Proud last year to support and back the hate-speech bill ...but now the party have done their usual U-Turn ....has they have with many bills down through the years
        They are a party of serlf serving gobshites. I don't know how anybody can vote for them

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post

They are a party of serlf serving gobshites. I don't know how anybody can vote for them
          Their in good company Vico .... [ so to speak ] .

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post

“ There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them"

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Their in good company Vico .... [ so to speak ] .
              America has a poor opinion of politicians and decided to drain the swamp by voting for the most crooked President since the 1920s and who is running on a dictatorship platform this time round. The Irish system may not be perfect but it's not as bad as people make out.

No surprise that Russian trolls constantly pump out anti democratic propaganda daily online.
              Last edited by Napper Tandy; 13-04-2024, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

America has a poor opinion of politicians and decided to drain the swamp by voting for the most crooked President since the 1920s and who is running on a dictatorship platform this time round. The Irish system may not be perfect but it's not as bad as people make out.

No surprise that Russian trolls constantly pump out anti democratic propaganda daily online.
                Not just here Napper ..... in general , I don't have faith in any of them ..... now ," any of them " may be a bit strong , but I'll stick by instincts and the antics of some .

Comment

Working...
                X