Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mucker View Post
    Yep! Today is the big day.
    Any particular "time" today ? What time is the operation ??
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Jayziz have yis not done the deed yet, we want pictures.
      noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Yep! Today is the big day.
        Aw Mucker I have to go out for an hour so will I be too late ...

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre View Post
          I have to go out for the day now, can you put it off until tomorrow..............And call it "It wont be long now the sequel"

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre View Post
            i waited til you got back..........

Comment

For those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere, today at exactly 17.16hrs UDT, the Earth's axial tilt is most inclined towards the sun, at its maximum of 23° 26'. (For practical purposes, in this instance UDT can be taken as GMT).

This is known as the Summer Solstice. The Sun reaches its highest position in the sky today. Up to now the days have been getting longer with more hours of daylight. From today onward this process reverses and the days get progressively shorter as we head back into another winter.

The good news is that because of Thermal Lag, the warmest days of summer are still ahead of us, so get out there and enjoy it while it lasts!

For those living in the Southern Hemisphere, the opposite is true.

Top marks to Katie Morag at post #23 for the best guess and thanks to everyone else for your amusing answers.

Comment

So....what's the story Mucker....it's pissing rain up here....and freezing.....
                Last edited by Guest; 21-06-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

For those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere, today at exactly 17.16hrs UDT, the Earth's axial tilt is most inclined towards the sun, at its maximum of 23° 26'. (For practical purposes, in this instance UDT can be taken as GMT).

This is known as the Summer Solstice. The Sun reaches its highest position in the sky today. Up to now the days have been getting longer with more hours of daylight. From today onward this process reverses and the days get progressively shorter as we head back into another winter.

The good news is that because of Thermal Lag, the warmest days of summer are still ahead of us, so get out there and enjoy it while it lasts!

Top marks to Katie Morag at post #23 for the best guess and thanks to everyone else for your amusing answers.
                  well done Katie ......Thanks Mucker xx

Comment

I was right It was to do with the summer solstice - see post #39! Excellent post Mucker!!!
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Youse are all too brainy for me......I thought it was tomorrow.......Great Muckers..enjoyed it.

Comment

Is that it.
                        Attached Files
                        noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

I think the mods should ban Mucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for life
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            I think the mods should ban Mucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for life
                            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                            X