No announcement yet.

Songs for Mothers day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is so sad, Reminded me of my daughter who Lost her son before he was full term and she never conceived again, She often talks about her hopes and although her husband and herself are very happy its never far from either of their minds

Comment

same as our daughter, i think she`s afraid that the baby was lost because of some abnormality , so i think she might be afraid to conceive again for that reason, she `s never said anything but i think i can sense it, she is very happy in her marriage and she`s a high school teacher , although older students its a job she loves.
      in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Yes Cosmo it is sad, My Daughter also is a music teacher in a school and she did try to conceive again but it never happened. She tried lots of things but it was not to be, She adores animals. She once had seven goats all with their own name, I never realised how intelligent they were until I stayed with her. I saw her call them by name and then coming for their hug.

She would have been the perfect mam she adores spending time with kids and my Grandkids adore her. I keep telling her she has to be grateful for her wonderful Marriage where after seventeen years they still text each other all day Guess you can't have everything

Comment

Working...
        X