Clear All

Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Emma Chambers R.I.P.....
    very sad indeed

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      very sad indeed
      Suspected heart attack.....how awful
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

R.I.P. Emma Chambers

Comment

Such a lovely person gone from us, it's unbelievable, R.I.P. lovely Lady

Comment

R.I.P. Emma Hannigan......another lovely person lost to cancer......so young 45...

Comment

R.I.P. Emma Hannigan

Comment

she fought a long battle R.I.P.

Comment

R.I.P. Roger Bannister.............guess his time ran out

Comment

R.I.P. Roger Bannister. He had Parkinsons poor man

Comment

............88 good yrs
                      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

(LOS ANGELES) — David Ogden Stiers, a prolific actor best known for playing a surgeon on the “M.A.S.H.” television series, has died. He was 75.

The actor’s agent Mitchell Stubbs confirmed Saturday night in an email that Stiers died after battling bladder cancer. No additional details were provided, but Stubbs’ agency tweeted that Stiers died at his home in Newport, Oregon, on Saturday. In addition to playing the aristocratic Maj. Charles Winchester III on “M.A.S.H.” beginning in its sixth season, replacing Larry Linville after he left the series. Stiers’ character, while arrogant, also showed an empathy and wit his predecessor lacked.Stiers did voice acting in several Disney animated films, voicing the character Cogsworth in “Beauty and the Beast” and played characters in “Lilo & Stitch” and “Pocahontas.” He was also the voice of an announcer in George Lucas’ 1971 feature directorial debut, “THX 1138.”Stiers received two Emmy nominations for his work on “M.A.S.H.”

He had more than 150 film and television credits, including appearances on the “Mary Tyler Moore Show” and several Perry Mason television movies.

Comment

R.I.P. Davide Astori ......

Davide Astori was the Fiorentina captain.
                          Fiorentina captain Davide Astori has died aged 31, the Italian club have confirmed.

Astori was staying in a hotel with his team-mates ahead of their game on Sunday away at Udinese when he passed away.

The defender won 14 caps for Italy in a career which started at AC Milan, although he never played a first team game for the club before being sold to Cagliari.

“Fiorentina are profoundly shaken and forced to announce that their captain Davide Astori has died,” read the statement.

“For this terrible and delicate situation, and above all out of respect for his family, we appeal to the sensitivity of the media.”

Comment

R.I.P. Roger Banister I have been hearing that name from my late Dad for a lot of my early life until Ronnie Delaney came on the scene

Comment

RIP Garech Browne , Guinness heir , founder of Claddagh Records , brother of Tara Browne , who was the subject of Beatles song "A day in the life " .

Comment

R.I.P.Ken Dodd

Comment

Working...
                                X