meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet

hope i have done this right, am in dublin 19 20 21of july, some of us are hoping to meet up at the ashling hotel for drinks or dinner,hoping to meet some of you there.

hey you'll have a blast....we did the meets there while i was home and its a really great place...you'll have a fantastic time....wish i could be there

Comment

it would have been so great to have met you and willie,please god one day , you can allways come here for a holiday free board . he he

Comment

awww your the best...and you know your always welcome here if you ever decide to come to canada....how long is it since you were home??

Comment

Originally posted by rosebud View Post
          hope i have done this right, am in dublin 19 20 21of july, some of us are hoping to meet up at the ashling hotel for drinks or dinner,hoping to meet some of you there.
          rosebud, start a list of names here same as .ie but you need to fix a definite date so you choose!

1 Womblemum
          2 one eye

Comment

Originally posted by rosebud View Post
            Here's the meet as on dub.ie http://www.dublin.ie/forums/showthre...highlight=Meet
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

copied it..

Rosebud will be home in july , there will be a meet on the 19th July at 8oc in the Ashling Hotel , anyone interested just add your name .

1 fitzy
              2 maisy

3. womblemum
              4. one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                copied it..

Rosebud will be home in july , there will be a meet on the 19th July at 8oc in the Ashling Hotel , anyone interested just add your name .

1 fitzy
                2 maisy

3. womblemum
                4. one eye.
                seapointer but only if sheelbee is going

Comment

well ya cant expect us to be making yer dates for ya hehe...ask him yerself...........................

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    well ya cant expect us to be making yer dates for ya hehe...ask him yerself...........................
                    will you put in a word for me please id love to have a little chat with him

Comment

Originally posted by seapointer View Post
                      will you put in a word for me please id love to have a little chat with him
                      well, if ya tell us what ya want to talk about we will pass it on, won't we MKM?

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                        well, if ya tell us what ya want to talk about we will pass it on, won't we MKM?
                        you wont tell anyone else will you

Comment

Originally posted by seapointer View Post
                          you wont tell anyone else will you
                          not a word to anyone else SP, on my honour as a lady.......

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                            not a word to anyone else SP, on my honour as a lady.......
                            LADY !!!!!!!!!! roflol
                            It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
                              LADY !!!!!!!!!! roflol
                              Did you say something...couldn't quite hear the screech here in Cabra

Comment

Working...
                              X