Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Dubs 2-15 ...- Meath 1-13

Thank you Dinny

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
      Thank you Dinny
      It was actually 2-16 Dubs scored Bettyl
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Just got a ticket for the Leinster Final on Sunday.....First time in Croke Park in over a year...it's been a long wait....lets hope it's worth it...Up The Dubs

Comment

• Great news lets hope its the first of many, Will you have to wear a mask?
          Last edited by joan mack; 30-07-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Just got a ticket for the Leinster Final on Sunday.....First time in Croke Park in over a year...it's been a long wait....lets hope it's worth it...Up The Dubs
            Well done Dinny give a cheer for me.

Comment

Just got a ticket for the Leinster Final on Sunday.....First time in Croke Park in over a year...it's been a long wait....lets hope it's worth it...Up The Dubs
              White / brown envelope mister ?? ................ enjoy .

Comment

They won but the "Sparkle" doesn't seem to be there at the moment

Comment

• IMHO, too many senior players retired at the same time, earlier this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
                    IMHO, too many senior players retired at the same time, earlier this year.
                    Yes bettyl.....but nearly all of them were fringe players and not automatic selection for the team.....mostly used as subs

Comment

• No the excitement was missing and the half empty pitch was sad. I find the Olympics are sad also without crowds

Comment

• My Niece Carla Rowe was playing today for Dublin. She won thank God now for the next

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                          My Niece Carla Rowe was playing today for Dublin. She won thank God now for the next
                          She won player of the match and scored 2 goals and 3 points

Comment

She won player of the match and scored 2 goals and 3 points
                            I was looking at that on the news tonight and she was very impressive,I think they will play Mayo next and hopefully go on to win another all Ireland

Comment

• Just got a ticket for All Ireland Semi Final on Saturday Dublin v Mayo......Up the Dubs

Comment

Just got a ticket for All Ireland Semi Final on Saturday Dublin v Mayo......Up the Dubs
                                Lucky Bastard

Comment

Working...
                                X