Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to a friend of mine yesterday at the match , he is related to Jimmy Keavney ....he was telling me that poor Jimmy is in a Nursing Home suffering with Dementia .....one of the all time greats....very sad
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Talking to a friend of mine yesterday at the match , he is related to Jimmy Keavney ....he was telling me that poor Jimmy is in a Nursing Home suffering with Dementia .....one of the all time greats....very sad
      That’s sad news he was a great player, when I was 13 and working in a panel beating garage I used to do the messages and one of the places I went to was Brigs and Mc Crea, I was served by Jimmy many times, I remember one guy telling me that he was playing for Dublin

Comment

• Is Dementia becoming more common or are we just hearing more about it. It seems to be an awful lot of people are getting it

Comment

Talking to a friend of mine yesterday at the match , he is related to Jimmy Keavney ....he was telling me that poor Jimmy is in a Nursing Home suffering with Dementia .....one of the all time greats....very sad
          Sorry to hear that. He was a legend. He always had a beer belly when playing , wouldn’t put in much of a shift but a great forward all the same. GAA had a few players that didn’t look like they trained too much. Seamus Darby of Offaly was another example.

Comment

• Bought a ticket from Ticketmaster online for the Leinster Final on Sunday....Paid 40 euro for it and I can't acccess it to print out , it's saying there was an error loading your ticket.
            As usual cannot get anyone from Ticketmaster , rang my credit card company and they said 40 euro was put through for Ticketmaster a couple of hours ago.
            Saying the same thing on my mobile so I can't even use the ticket on that .....

Comment

Bought a ticket from Ticketmaster online for the Leinster Final on Sunday....Paid 40 euro for it and I can't acccess it to print out , it's saying there was an error loading your ticket.
              As usual cannot get anyone from Ticketmaster , rang my credit card company and they said 40 euro was put through for Ticketmaster a couple of hours ago.
              Saying the same thing on my mobile so I can't even use the ticket on that .....
              Can you forward the email to another one and start again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post

Can you forward the email to another one and start again ?
                And pay another 40 euro......and the same thing happen again

Comment

And pay another 40 euro......and the same thing happen again
                  I don’t understand , I thought if the ticket failed to go through the printing procedure it could still be activated. Is there a digital version on your email ?

Comment

I don’t understand , I thought if the ticket failed to go through the printing procedure it could still be activated. Is there a digital version on your email ?
                    No there was an error on ticketmaster side saying error loading your ticket....and a tag saying reload tickets.....but it doesn't work.....everything is good on my side

Comment

• Still nothing from Ticketmaster, when up to SuperValu and got one there another 40 euro

Comment

Still nothing from Ticketmaster, when up to SuperValu and got one there another 40 euro
                        Bastards. And in most cases you have no choice but to deal with them.

Comment

Bastards. And in most cases you have no choice but to deal with them.
                          Im sure the credit card company will get the money back

Comment

• Keep cash alive , it's hard but if people don't go to the matches (tickets online ) would gaa change tact

Comment

• Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post
                              Keep cash alive , it's hard but if people don't go to the matches (tickets online ) would gaa change tact
                              Bloody right they would

Comment

• Heading into Croker .....Up The Dubs

Comment

Working...
                                X