Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was VAR when they needed it.....

Last edited by dinny; 03-01-2020, 10:02 AM.
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• I think there was a few bangers playing.
      in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
        I think there was a few bangers playing.
        Headbangers

Comment

• Just heard one Everton fan having the banter with his Liverpool mates, saying the only way Liverpool could win a league is when its cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by kellier View Post
            Just heard one Everton fan having the banter with his Liverpool mates, saying the only way Liverpool could win a league is when its cancelled.
            I heard this season's premier league will be declared Null and Void if the remaining games can't be fitted in before the new season starts....

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
              I heard this season's premier league will be declared Null and Void if the remaining games can't be fitted in before the new season starts....
              Not a Liverpool fan but the only two pushing that is Piers Morgan(Arsenal) who is a professional A hole and the West Ham director Karen Brady. One had a nothing season and the other deserves to go down.

Comment

would be a travesty to Liverpool, but the bigger picture with teams in all divisions that are vieing for promotion and relagation, to reschedule matches will be a nightmare. teams tha are heading for relagation and teams that are probably going to win their division ????...personally as a Liverpool admirer I wouldn`t like to see the season stopped and declare Liverpool winners, something would be missing, like the last match when you win the league on the pitch not on a piece of paper from the f.a.
                Last edited by cosmo; 14-03-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                  would be a travesty to Liverpool, but the bigger picture with teams in all divisions that are vieing for promotion and relagation, to reschedule matches will be a nightmare. teams tha are heading for relagation and teams that are probably going to win their division ????...personally as a Liverpool admirer I wouldn`t like to see the season stopped and declare Liverpool winners, something would be missing, like the last match when you win the league on the pitch not on a piece of paper from the f.a.
                  One way or another I reckon they'll have to give them the title - but handing them a certificate would be shattering for the team and their fans after the season they've had.
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Liverpool would have been worthy winners and they were never going to be in any danger of losing the title but it would be regarded as meaningless to get the title this way although i cant see any alternative.

Comment

• It's a trophy/title ……...in the greater scheme of things , it's tiddly shit TBH , just my penny's worth .

Comment

• As much as Liverpool deserve to be champions....they just can't give to them once it's mathematically possible for them to be caught......

Comment

As much as Liverpool deserve to be champions....they just can't give to them once it's mathematically possible for them to be caught......
                          They have lost a few matches in the last few weeks and it looked like they were on a down slope

Comment

As much as Liverpool deserve to be champions....they just can't give to them once it's mathematically possible for them to be caught......
                            Exactly ….remember few years back Arsenal won their last 10 to beat United ...if memory serves me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                              Exactly ….remember few years back Arsenal won their last 10 to beat United ...if memory serves me .
                              Exactly

Comment

• even at this stage the gloss has evaporated ...its like a season that doesn`t matter anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X