Pulling out .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling out .

Another golfer decides to pull out of the Olympics due to the virus is Brazil , but guess what ...this lady also also took this decision after consulting with family and friends . Pretty standardized crap , just be upfront about it ....now , I don't blame them . but leave the family and friends out of it .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Another golfer decides to pull out of the Olympics due to the virus is Brazil , but guess what ...this lady also also took this decision after consulting with family and friends . Pretty standardized crap , just be upfront about it ....now , I don't blame them . but leave the family and friends out of it .
    First woman do, the big shot male golfers were the first to run. Do you think the same golfers will turn up in the US to play million dollar prize money events in areas at risk of Zika?

Area covered by main Zika spreading Mosquitoes

The event format was pretty poor, why not mix it up and have male/female teams rather than another stroke play tournament. It would have offered sports fans something new.

Comment

well considering the state of the country i dont think id want to go either...and its not just because of disease safety.....theyre short on police, first responders, and hospitals....

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        well considering the state of the country i dont think id want to go either...and its not just because of disease safety.....theyre short on police, first responders, and hospitals....
        That doesn't seem to bother thousands of others though - just the professional golfers.

It was probably a mistake to ever bring golf into the event - similar with tennis.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

well i just hope it works out ok for them....i was just reading about the shanty town on the way in from the airport...to hide it from visitors views...they built a wall the length of it.......very sad in a country that has so many people living high on the hog...

Comment

Working...
          X