Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Rather seen England win it than Wales.......Wales have no time for the Irish and don't like us.......and Gatland is a Bollix
    Spot on

Comment

• Just to add a brilliant under 20s Ireland team won the under 20s 6 Nations this weekend playing some great attacking rugby. They were rated as a poor crop but with some good coaching and a great team spirit they have really gelled. If they beat Wales next weekend they will have a Grand Slam.

The scrumhalf Casey looks some player, old school type that the opposition wants to strangle but a 5ft nothing man of steel with a great pass off both hands. Hopefully a good few of them make it into the senior provincial teams and the Ireland senior team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Wales for me , love their national anthem …….out side of that I couldn't give a flying shite , sad but true .
        LOL.....a waste of good TV time IMO.......
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Good Luck Ireland ......beat those Wales dragons ......
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Probably the worst performance I've ever seen by an Irish Rugby team.....deservedly hammered by a far superior Welch team....

Comment

• Probably the worst performance I've ever seen by an Irish Rugby team.....deservedly hammered by a far superior Welsh team....

Comment

• agree very hard to watch

Comment

• Glad it was Wales that won and not England should have played last nights team more energetic

Comment

• Sad to hear the full extent of Dan Leavy injuries. He was a great player for Ireland and Leinster, a huge loss for both . Hopefully he can get patched up enough to be able to walk again.

Comment

• Saracens just to good on the day for Leinster......20 - 10

Comment

• France v Ireland......what time does this bleedin match start at

Comment

• any minute now

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            France v Ireland......what time does this bleedin match start at
                            , patience patience .. 8 bells me thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
                              any minute now
                              I've heard 7.30 , 8.00 . 9.00...

Comment

• 8.05 gmt

Comment

Working...
                                X