facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook

on my laptop i cant access facebook it keeps looking for certificate and when i click on allow it still wont let me in

is this a security problem with my computer as most sites i now try to go on to a sign comes up telling me this site has no certificate

Are you over 18 ??
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
      on my laptop i cant access facebook it keeps looking for certificate and when i click on allow it still wont let me in

is this a security problem with my computer as most sites i now try to go on to a sign comes up telling me this site has no certificate
      Is your clock up to date?

Comment

facebook

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        Are you over 18 ??
        nearly 50yrs over

Comment

Try clearing out your temporary internet files. Have you tried getting onto Facebook using a different browser?
          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
            Try clearing out your temporary internet files. Have you tried getting onto Facebook using a different browser?
            Thanks rashers i tried another site and i was told to check clock,and date...I reset clock to proper time and date 'and it.s now working properly .hard to beleive it was as simple as that .Many thanks , and especially to mickelene

Anto

Comment

Thanks rashers i tried another site and i was told to check clock,and date...I reset clock to proper time and date 'and it.s now working properly .hard to beleive it was as simple as that .Many thanks , and especially to mickelene Anto
              Hooze mickelene ?.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Thanks rashers i tried another site and i was told to check clock,and date...I reset clock to proper time and date 'and it.s now working properly .hard to beleive it was as simple as that .Many thanks , and especially to mickelene

Anto
                Told you....

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
                  Told you....
                  Dont be such a bloody knowall......
                  It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                    Dont be such a bloody knowall......
                    I know where you live....!!!!

Comment

I know where you live....!!!!
                      I'll have the kittle on!!!
                      It is what it is.

Comment

At the moment I can't do attachments to my posts. The attachment window displays "This page is not available". Does anyone know how to fix this please?
                        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Sorry, I. put the above question on the wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                            At the moment I can't do attachments to my posts. The attachment window displays "This page is not available". Does anyone know how to fix this please?
                            You may have locked the photo page.....go to the photos and right click somewhere on the page - not over a photo.

From the drop down box, click 'Properties', then 'Security' and make sure that you have permission in the 'allow' column

Comment

You may have locked the photo page.....go to the photos and right click somewhere on the page - not over a photo.

From the drop down box, click 'Properties', then 'Security' and make sure that you have permission in the 'allow' column
                              Thanks' ns. Now it works but only after a few attempts. Most of the time it's not available.

Comment

Working...
                              X