Moderation Standards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    andy your airing of matters was in fact taunting other members as you well know...if you feel another member did this too please submit a complaint by the usual method...
    Awww come on mkm, i have had threads started just to bait me, like the not the hank williams thread, and a mod started that.

It seems members can air their complaints here, and mods will engage, but only if they have a special dispensation, and watch mykitsmum how the sneers come in now.

Comment

• come on andy you know theres a line.....and its not even a fine one...and you also know you crossed it...anyone else crossing it will be treated exactly the same.....

MyKITSmom....dont think so roflmao

Comment

come on andy you know theres a line.....and its not even a fine one...and you also know you crossed it...anyone else crossing it will be treated exactly the same.....

MyKITSmom....dont think so roflmao
        OMG come on mykidsmon if i crossed a line, i will hold my hands up, say sorry, and apologise to the community on here,

so here it is, im sorry for crossing the line, i was banned for 4 days, this was lifted after a day (dunno why ) but mKM fair is fair, i have said sorry, what bout others who have done a big crap on the line and never admitted it or said as i have done "sorry" but preach to members about justice??
        Last edited by Guest; 21-06-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• go back to the post that offended you......and send a complaint in re the attached button and the mod group will look at it......and if it warrants the group dealing with it we will......how much fairer can that be? sometimes we miss a post here or there...

Comment

go back to the post that offended you......and send a complaint in re the attached button and the mod group will look at it......and if it warrants the group dealing with it we will......how much fairer can that be? sometimes we miss a post here or there...
            None of my posts seem to be missed, i was sent numerous infractions last night after coming on to post a few hank songs. Aww come on mkm its not like youser are short staffed lol

Comment

• well final word...send an official complain if you have an issue with posts ....

Comment

well final word...send an official complain if you have an issue with posts ....
                Okey Dokey

Comment

Attached Files
                  "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Comment

• splutter........i almost spilled me wine rippo thanks for that

Comment

• Ha haaa

Comment

• Originally posted by riposte View Post
                        ROFL - brilliant Rippo
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• looks like somebody in our district council office.......
                          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                            looks like somebody in our district council office.......
                            Is it some kind of innocent joke or a more serious subliminal piss take of our moderators or moderator eh ?.
                            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• I think its a joke...i remember sending that very same attachment to my son years ago...when he was going thro his living in his bedroom phase..

Comment

Working...
                              X