Bare face robbery .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare face robbery .

Daughter was at a concert during the week with few friends ..... a spiced rum 6.50 , and not a regular size shot , to top it off , a spit size of a dash of Coke @ 2.80 ... dirty shower of robbing bastards ........ greed , I despise it with a passion .

Lidl had a post on their facebook page with what prices were dropping, it did not go down well with those commenting

people will remember the greed

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
      Lidl had a post on their facebook page with what prices were dropping, it did not go down well with those commenting

people will remember the greed
      Was in Aldi today....Butter was gone down 10c their own brand gone up 10c....Onions were 59c last week 99c this week, Greek yogurt was 1.69c last week 1.99c this week...
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

the prices are a disgrace, my cream still 1.50 up from 1.00, lidl dropped to 1.29 then put it back up to 1.50 when Tesco did not reduce their price

tonic water was 25c now 79 or more

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
          Daughter was at a concert during the week with few friends ..... a spiced rum 6.50 , and not a regular size shot , to top it off , a spit size of a dash of Coke @ 2.80 ... dirty shower of robbing bastards ........ greed , I despise it with a passion .
          Where Twobob@ I can buy a ltr spiced rum 15.00 & 30 cans of coke cola 10.00

Comment

Originally posted by bettyl View Post
            but we cannot be trusted to drink at that price so ours is almost double and then there is the sugar tax

Comment

Worse robbers have to be Ryan Air, My Grandkids bought their parents a week in Brussels. when they arrived at the airport they found the kids cutting costs had not paid the fare to allow them to sit together, If you want to sit with someone with you its extra. But if you can sit with anyone its cheaper, So coming home during the storm My daughter in law was a few rows away from my son and the pilot was circling the airport and saying they would have to go to Cork airport as he was running out of petrol. The Girl sitting beside my son was french and had no english. She kept asking my son what was happening and he tried to explain in his limited french. She was very upset and she rang her parents to see what they could find out. My son was wondering how she felt about the long drive up to Dublin. In this day and age voices from the cockpit should be in different languages and it should not cost more to sit with your wife sister mother or friend. This is robbery

Comment

The O2 Arena , down on the quays .

Comment

there used to be a charge for priority boarding, except that so many people paid it that is was just an extra payment for the queue, I was very happy to fly ryanair when it started first,the price difference was huge but eventually I preferred to fly any other airline as they treated people so badly, last time I flew with them to Paris I had an attendant shouting at me to take my seat, could not get past people in the aisle trying to put bags overhead, then when I got past got shouted at again as there was no room overhead for my bag, unless it is the only airline flying to where I want to go, I am happy to never fly with them again

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                    but we cannot be trusted to drink at that price so ours is almost double and then there is the sugar tax
                    bigby, a sugar tax, how much is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                      I must have saved my family a fortune over the years that I have driven home on holliers. I filled the back of my car, seats down, but spirits, mixers & tinnies, before boarding the boat at Holyhead.

Comment

bigby, a sugar tax, how much is that?
                        https://www.irishexaminer.com/busine...as%20collected.

Adding around 20c per litre, drinks with between 5g and 8g of sugar per 100ml raised 600,000 last year, while drinks with more than 8g of sugar with a 30c tax per litre generated 31.4m in revenue. Last year's figures represent the first annual revenue increase since 2019, when a record 33m was collected

Comment

How much does the state spend on diabetic treatments?

Comment

Working...
                          X