Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stark Warning.

image00110.jpg

Ipod found in drivers hand, his head was in the boot.
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
    [ATTACH]46755[/ATTACH]

Ipod found in drivers hand, his head was in the boot.
    Kinell !!!!!
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

oh god...

Comment

[ATTACH]46755[/ATTACH]

ipod found in drivers hand, his head was in the boot.
        wtf??
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
          wtf??
          I'm afraid I have no sympathy.I can't count the times I have had to take evasive action to avoid a collision because of the stupid ignorance of these dumb assholes.Despite all the fines and warnings of the danger of using phones and IPods while driving.What in the name of God is so important,that they can't pullover or wait till they stop to do their business.I don't care if the want to kill themselves,but I strongly object to them including me in their endeavours.These these things should be made to stop working as soon as an engine fires up.I'm surprised that Corvette was able to go that far under that trailer .All trailers have to have a very strong crash bar,to avoid this kind of thing.He/she must have had the boot to their mat.
          Last edited by Ed O'Gorman; 21-03-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
            I'm afraid I have no sympathy.I can't count the times I have had to take evasive action to avoid a collision because of the stupid ignorance of these dumb assholes.Despite all the fines and warnings of the danger of using phones and IPods while driving.What in the name of God is so important,that they can't pullover or wait till they stop to do their business.I don't care if the want to kill themselves,but I strongly object to them including me in their endeavours.These these things should be made to stop working as soon as an engine fires up.I'm surprised that Corvette was able to go that far under that trailer .All trailers have to have a very strong crash bar,to avoid this kind of thing.He/she must have had the boot to their mat.
            Truck stopped, car didn't...
            Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Truck stopped, car didn't...
              Sheelbee;When driving behind a big rig ilke this,you need to understand that they are using air brakes,and despite the huge weights they are pulling,they have the ability to stop very quickly.A phone or any other distraction has no place in driving.I have On Star built in hands free talking in my vehicle,but I always pull over before I activate it.We have to be responsible for our own safety.

Comment

walking to work in the morning I see all sorts, eating, drinking, putting on face cream, and makeup, shaving, talking on the phone, using the phone along with any of the previous all while driving
                some people even drive while looking into the back of the car to talk to children in the back
                one car looked like it had no driver, he was getting something out of the glove compartment

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                  walking to work in the morning I see all sorts, eating, drinking, putting on face cream, and makeup, shaving, talking on the phone, using the phone along with any of the previous all while driving
                  some people even drive while looking into the back of the car to talk to children in the back
                  one car looked like it had no driver, he was getting something out of the glove compartment

my kids grandmother was in a serious accident, she was hit by a driver who was looking in the mirror doing her make-up......their grandmother was cycling along doing her post rounds.....she has been an invalid ever since.......

that was long before mobile phones....
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X