• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorta binged watched "strangers" last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      sorta binged watched "strangers" last night
      Watched 3 episodes of "The Cry" myself...
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• what did you think????

Im going to finish the episodes of strangers today then wait for the two final episodes lol...I think the next episode of the cry is the last isnt it..

Comment

what did you think????

Im going to finish the episodes of strangers today then wait for the two final episodes lol...I think the next episode of the cry is the last isnt it..
          Yes I'm enjoying it.......although both the Husband and the Wife irritate me.....last episode is tonight...

Comment

• I know.....I wanted to murder the exwife at first..and the wife now needs a good kick up the arse.. and the husband...well....these shows are bad for our hearts lol......cant wait to see the final episode,if your seeing it tonight we'll get it too although might not get a feed on it till tomorrow...

You should try watching stranger..you'll like it

Comment

I know.....I wanted to murder the exwife at first..and the wife now needs a good kick up the arse.. and the husband...well....these shows are bad for our hearts lol......cant wait to see the final episode,if your seeing it tonight we'll get it too although might not get a feed on it till tomorrow...

You should try watching stranger..you'll like it
              I have 3 episodes of Strangers taped , i'll wait until it's finished to binge watch the lot.....if it's 6 episodes in the series I will have to wait another 3 weeks to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                Yes I'm enjoying it.......although both the Husband and the Wife irritate me.....last episode is tonight...
                Watched the last episode last night and was satisfied with the way it ended.....don't want to elaborate to much on it and spoil it for Helen

Comment

• thanks dinny.....saw it...well...lol....wont say anything either in case someone else is watching it

Comment

Watched the last episode last night and was satisfied with the way it ended.....don't want to elaborate to much on it and spoil it for Helen
                    I didn't like the ending - seemed a bit wishy-washy

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                      I didn't like the ending - seemed a bit wishy-washy
                      Glad he got killed and she got away with it.......although I didn't like her ....but he made out she had killed the baby all along ......she didn't deserve to be caught as she had suffered enough .......pity he was found guilty of killing the child

Comment

I hear Narcos is back....i'll try look for that......did you check out Mr Mercedes

Second series of " Mr Mercedes " is starting TONIGHT on RTE2 @ 9.30pm.....looking forward to it

Comment

• John La Carre "The Little Drummer Girl" starts this coming Sunday night on BBC1 at 9pm. Its from the same production team behind "The Night Manager" so bodes well. Also the director is Park Chan wook whose back catalogue includes "Old Boy" and "The Handmaiden"which are very fine movies.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing this Napper..its showing here i think on sunday too...last night we started watching another new series...Informer.....looks good....we watched one episode, but i think theres a couple of others there...so far its pretty decent.

Informer is a complex, character-driven thriller about Raza, a young second generation British-Pakistani man from East London who is coerced by Gabe, a Counter-Terrorism Officer into informing for him. Gabe, who has a past he wants to remain secret, is joined by Holly, his new and ambitious partner whose endless curiosity becomes a threat to him. As the central counter-terrorism investigation heats up, the stakes for all three, their families and relationships, get higher and higher.

Comment

Second series of " Mr Mercedes " is starting TONIGHT on RTE2 @ 9.30pm.....looking forward to it
                              ……….ya know where I'm coming from , .

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                                John La Carre "The Little Drummer Girl" starts this coming Sunday night on BBC1 at 9pm. Its from the same production team behind "The Night Manager" so bodes well. Also the director is Park Chan wook whose back catalogue includes "Old Boy" and "The Handmaiden"which are very fine movies.

Will keep tabs for it …….. did enjoy ' The Night Manager '.

Comment

Working...
                                X