Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    It is......but they showed the second episode immediately after the first on VM100 last monday......wonder will they show the 3rd tonight
    If they do show the 3rd tonight, you can tell me what happens tomorrow and then I'll only have to watch two episodes to know what happens in four episodes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
      If they do show the 3rd tonight, you can tell me what happens tomorrow and then I'll only have to watch two episodes to know what happens in four episodes.....
      Sure you can watch it tonight yourself if it's on
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Sure you can watch it tonight yourself if it's on
        I thought you were watching it on demand....how do you watch it on VM100...thought there was only previews on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
          I thought you were watching it on demand....how do you watch it on VM100...thought there was only previews on it...
          They said it after last weeks episode ....you can switch now to VM 100 if you which to see the second episode.......I see that it's not on until 10pm tonight because of the match

Comment

New fictional series "Dublin Murders" starting @ 9pm BBC1 Tonight.....could be worth a look....
            I'm going to give it a go. Think it was filmed in Belfast mainly (like the dreadful "Paula") though set in Dublin

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
              I'm going to give it a go. Think it was filmed in Belfast mainly (like the dreadful "Paula") though set in Dublin
              Episode 2 of Dublin Murders is on BBC1 tomorrow @ 10.35pm.It was filmed in.Dublin and Belfast.....your right Paula was rubbish
              Last edited by dinny; 14-10-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Episode 2 of Dublin Murders is on BBC1 tomorrow @ 10.35pm.It was filmed in.Dublin and Belfast.....your right Paula was rubbish
                Gonna watch it on iplayer tomorrow, having an early night with my ovaltine and puzzle book

Comment

Gonna watch it on iplayer tomorrow, having an early night with my ovaltine and puzzle book
                  First episode was mediocre hope it improves

Comment

First episode was mediocre hope it improves
                    They don't think much of it on Digital Spy either - say it's full of cliches and very slow-moving. Might give it a miss and read my book instead.
                    Then again, Irish Independent calls it "gripping and atmospheric".......
                    Last edited by KatieMorag; 15-10-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

They don't think much of it on Digital Spy either - say it's full of cliches and very slow-moving. Might give it a miss and read my book instead.
                      Then again, Irish Independent calls it "gripping and atmospheric".......
                      Very slow moving....and predicable

Comment

Guardian an Independent both seem to think it's quite good. I will revert to plan A and try it out tonight.

Comment

Guardian an Independent both seem to think it's quite good. I will revert to plan A and try it out tonight.
                          My mind was elsewhere during most of it....maybe i'll give it another go

Comment

Yes it's slow alright...might get better...

Comment

• I am not loving Darklands so far....I just think there is too many characters and too many odd camera shots.....I will give the next episode another go ....

Comment

• Originally posted by avcah View Post
                                I am not loving Darklands so far....I just think there is too many characters and too many odd camera shots.....I will give the next episode another go ....
                                It's set in Bray Co Wicklow.......and everyone in it has Strong Dublin Accents ..hate that

Comment

Working...
                                X