World Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Concert

The Concert last night which was started by Lady Gaga was a real damp squib,

How ordinary the singers sounded in their homes without the technology I heard a lot better in Pubs and I thought Paul McCartney sounded really bad also thought all the talk ruined it, Glad it was not on for six hours.

Caught the Stones doing Can't Always Get What You Want. Jagger was excellent, Wood and Charlie were fine - but Richards was embarrassing.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post

How ordinary the singers sounded in their homes without the technology I heard a lot better in Pubs and I thought Paul McCartney sounded really bad also thought all the talk ruined it, Glad it was not on for six hours.
      Joan that is a lovely description, I never heard it before - like a damp squib. It just goes to show, without all the technical assistance these people do not sound so good at all. God be with the days when you just went up on the stage, waited for the piano introduction and then let fly. It was a lot more honest.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        Caught the Stones doing Can't Always Get What You Want. Jagger was excellent, Wood and Charlie were fine - but Richards was embarrassing.
        Looking at the recording again I may have been a bit hard on Keith - he seemed to be having technical difficulties hearing the others.

No damp squib about Jagger though...

Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post

Elton John!! I thought he had lost his teeth

Comment

I thought Billie Eilish wasn't bad......Tom Jones was good also......and Rag and bone man was good also
            Last edited by dinny; 20-04-2020, 08:10 PM.
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Looking at the recording again I may have been a bit hard on Keith - he seemed to be having technical difficulties hearing the others.

No damp squib about Jagger though...

Charlie appears to have had his drums stolen, impressive getting those beats hitting thin air do.

Comment

Working...
              X