Normal People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal People

The family were watching it on BBC on Tuesday - then it turned up on RTE last night. And there was hell to pay on Liveline today, apparently.

Set in Sligo... and features a lot of, to quote Liveline... 'fornication'. Is it on the RTE player ? Checking for a friend...
    Everything is self-evident.

I've seen people raving about it but haven't watched it myself as it didn't sound like my sort of thing but might give it a whirl for the fornication.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      I've seen people raving about it but haven't watched it myself as it didn't sound like my sort of thing but might give it a whirl for the fornication.
      Me too... I'm finding it difficult to get in a flap about Bulgarian fruit pickers and clumsy joggers. But fornication... that sounds quite sinful.
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        Me too... I'm finding it difficult to get in a flap about Bulgarian fruit pickers and clumsy joggers. But fornication... that sounds quite sinful.
        I heard live line today and people saying that the programme was full of fornication and it was not appropriate to be showing it on RTE,one guy said it’s no wonder we have a pandemic when we have the likes of that on RTE.HE said people shouldn’t have sex until they are married.what about all the children who are born out of wedlock should they be all put down I would ask.If you don’t believe in having sex and want to have a baby I would suggest you go to Bethlehem and rent a stables or better still if you want your jollies outside marriage you could bugger a few children and the likes of your man on the Radio who said he was a good Christian would still follow that faith

Comment

That Temple Bar place sounds like a hotbed of fornication.
          Good job it's locked down.

Comment

That Temple Bar place sounds like a hotbed of fornication.
            Good job it's locked down.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dubli...ation-18180696
            At last we know that God watches RTE and if he sees any one having sex he punishes the world,That’s some God your man looks up to.

Comment

I didn't watch it. I saw the trailer and it didn't appeal to me. But at least it gives everybody something else to talk about besides the cornovirus

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                The family were watching it on BBC on Tuesday - then it turned up on RTE last night. And there was hell to pay on Liveline today, apparently.

Set in Sligo... and features a lot of, to quote Liveline... 'fornication'. Is it on the RTE player ? Checking for a friend...
                Is it a nudie sort of thing Father ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                  Is it a nudie sort of thing Father ?
                  Sounds nudie. What is the modern word for fornication - anybody know

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                    Carbon Tax

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                      DIY (social distancing and all that).......

Comment

The fornicating girl in question grew up in " Muswell Hill"
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post

That figures, a Muswell Hillbilly

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            Really? Not Irish then. I'll have to google her.

Comment

Really? Not Irish then. I'll have to google her.
                              Yes born in Islington moved to Muswell Hill when she was a child and grew up there
                              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                              X