Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well mad Lucy packed her bags and left Carrigstown but have we seen the last of her? Felt Dolores was very hard on Pete the way she went on at him,seems he cant do right by her.Whats happening in the garage? Paul made Wayne manager but when was the last time we saw him there? With Keith gone that means Ray is running the whole show and giving driving lessons as well as servicing cars.No wonder we haven't seen him drop in to the pub for a pint,he's either too busy or too knackered. Louie's ex really determined to get him back between the sheets,better keep a close eye on her Carol.

Comment

For any of you Fair City fans....Dolores (Martina Stanley) is on the Saturday Night Show on RTE 1 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
        For any of you Fair City fans....Dolores (Martina Stanley) is on the Saturday Night Show on RTE 1 tonight.
        I have it recorded Womblemum,If I'm in on Saturday night I usually watch Sat Show but there was boxing on Sky which I watched instead.Looking forward to hearing what Martina has to say.

Comment

Ooooh... just look at this still from next week's Fair City....
          Attached Files
          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Hiya Womblemum,I recorded that show,watched it the other day.Laura Quinn[Mad Lucy] was on too,lovely girl.All her scenes are filmed now,she's off to do stage work,some gripping scenes to come,she was careful not to give anything away.Dolores looked good as well,in the show nearly 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
              Hiya Womblemum,I recorded that show,watched it the other day.Laura Quinn[Mad Lucy] was on too,lovely girl.All her scenes are filmed now,she's off to do stage work,some gripping scenes to come,she was careful not to give anything away.Dolores looked good as well,in the show nearly 20 years.
              And Martina is off on holliers on Sat paudge

Comment

And Martina is off on holliers on Sat paudge
                Hope she takes Pete with her,he could do with a holiday.

Comment

Mad Lucy has left the building.Now maybe Dolores and Pete can get their lives back on track.Dermot cant seem to get his love life going at all.Finding Bob's constant sniping at Louie just a tad boring,just a matter of time till Carol twigs Louie's bit of slap and tickle with the ex.I thought Renee's return to Carrigstown would have seen Christy and Bob making moves to get her between the sheets but surprise,neither seem interested,sorry Renee,you could try Leo,think he's at a loose end at the minute.Tune in 8-30 tonight folks.

Comment

The Mad Lucy saga may not be over yet. I'd say she'll be back. Hope not, it must have been the most dragged out and boring plot on any soap.

Pete should now show Dolores a clean pair of heels after how she dumped him on very little evidence of wrongdoing.

Be nice if Leo took acting lessons. He never seems to know what do do with his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      The Mad Lucy saga may not be over yet. I'd say she'll be back. Hope not, it must have been the most dragged out and boring plot on any soap.

Pete should now show Dolores a clean pair of heels after how she dumped him on very little evidence of wrongdoing.

Be nice if Leo took acting lessons. He never seems to know what do do with his hands.
                      I think the hands thing is a mannerism that Dave Duffy gave to his character Leo.Pete didn't take your advice Rashers,looks like he's gonna marry Dolores.

Comment

So Renee has turned to blackmail,she's not the same Renee who was happily married to Christy,the writers have sure changed her around.She has Louie well and truly by the short and curlies.Lets face it,things always come out in soapland,no such thing as keeping a secret so Louie may as well tell Carol about him and Ingrid and take his chances.Whats the worst Carol could do? castrate him?

Comment

Fair City’s Jean on leaving soap: I’ll miss my pals..and the money

FAIR City fans will see real tears shed when Carrigstown stalwart Rita Doyle is laid to rest this week.

News that the long-suffering wife and ma has died of a stroke in a nursing home leaves Bela’s brood devastated.

But the stars of the popular RTE soap yesterday told how saying goodbye to an actress they had all come to think of as real family was heart-rending.

And Jean Costello, who has played Rita for the past 23 years, admitted she will have a big gap to fill when she wakes up to life after Fair City — and its payslips.

MORE.....

Comment

I was watching Mrs Browns Boys last night and the daughter is the picture of Rita from
                            Fair City - she could come into the show as Ritas long lost daughter.

Comment

Finding the Jo-Dermot storyline a bit boring now.They are just going round in circles.Jo should accept the fact that Dermot doesn't want her and stop using Ben to guilt trip him into taking her back.Sorry to read Sarah Flood [Susanne] is getting the chop after 22 years on the set.

Comment

Think I'll scream if I hear Jo say ''Ben needs stability'' one more time. Wish she'd go back to Cork,sorry Rashers,I know you fancy her but she's getting to me,having said that I wouldn't kick her out of the bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X