Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont think its hair growing on Deirdre's chest Rashers but I have noticed she's gone very red around that area,maybe Ken is getting a little over zealous in the bedroom. I think now Mad Mary has got the message regards any hanky panky with Roy,he only has eyes for Haley.

Comment

• We should have our double helping of Corrie tonight but the football has priority.We will probably have an episode on Sunday.Michelles son is such a loser,even Steve has turned his back on him.Maybe Sophie can turn him around,think he's gonna try turning her around,in a manner of speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
        I know it might sound sexist, but I think Steve was a good landlord.

What ever happened to Diggery that owned the cake shop? I think his screen daughter might be still in it.
        How behind are you, Rashers? Diggory left ages ago.....his daughter, Molly,
        who was married to Tyrone but had a baby by Kevin Webster, died in the
        train crash nearly two years ago......

Comment

Okay tell the truth now... were yiz all in floods tonight?

Is it just me or is Deirdre sporting a fine growth of hair on her chest? At one point in tonights episode they even blurred her chest when she was in full view of the camera.

But leaving that aside, I thought tonights episode would take a tear from a stone.
          I haven't caught up yet.....so don't know what we'd be in floods over...but
          I've heard Ken's ex from the 80s, Wendy Crozier no less, is making a return soon......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
            How behind are you, Rashers? Diggory left ages ago.....his daughter, Molly,
            who was married to Tyrone but had a baby by Kevin Webster, died in the
            train crash nearly two years ago......
            I knew about Molly playing pit-a-pat with Kev, but I liked oul Diggory, he had promise and then vanished.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

I haven't caught up yet.....so don't know what we'd be in floods over...but
              I've heard Ken's ex from the 80s, Wendy Crozier no less, is making a return soon......
              I thought everyone would be in floods when Deirdre was sitting there with the (apparently dying) daughter from hell, who seemed to be getting all human on her death bed.

Then she made a sudden recovery and the tears were wasted on her.

Comment

I thought everyone would be in floods when Deirdre was sitting there with the (apparently dying) daughter from hell, who seemed to be getting all human on her death bed.

Then she made a sudden recovery and the tears were wasted on her.
                oh that...only just noticed your post was on the 10th! I have seen that one- thought it was a more recent episode and i had a good old tear-jerker to look forward to! I always think Deirdre overdoes it a bit when she cries.....

Comment

oh that...only just noticed your post was on the 10th! I have seen that one- thought it was a more recent episode and i had a good old tear-jerker to look forward to! I always think Deirdre overdoes it a bit when she cries.....

I agree Katie...one of these days the sinues in her neck are goin to snap.....ping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                    I agree Katie...one of these days the sinues in her neck are goin to snap.....ping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    You folks are on the same episode as us here. Deirdre drives me crazy.Hope they bring Carla back.I think the best actor is Sean. Tracie I cant stand.

Comment

• Poor Tommy is up shit creek,no job and deep in debt,who can he turn to? Michelle loses it with Tyrones girlfriend in the coming days.Dont forget to look in Sunday night,7-8,an hour long episode.Think Sue Johnson is a great addition to the cast,can see her throwing glances in the direction of Audrey's fella.Deirdre should keep an eye on Ken too,he's got a fling or two left in him yet.

Comment

• Jeese we dont need to watch the soaps with Paudge around lol........Im not mad on Sue in this part....preferred her in Brookeside.....I think its Ken she will make sheeps eyes at....
                        It is what it is.

Comment

Jeese we dont need to watch the soaps with Paudge around lol........Im not mad on Sue in this part....preferred her in Brookeside.....I think its Ken she will make sheeps eyes at....
                          Ken must be worn out with all the women he's been with. Apart from the younger characters is there any woman in or gone from the street that he hasn't done the bold thing with?

I'd love to know what he gets for breakfast!

Comment

Ken must be worn out with all the women he's been with. Apart from the younger characters is there any woman in or gone from the street that he hasn't done the bold thing with?

I'd love to know what he gets for breakfast!

He gets a ride and a rasher......
                            It is what it is.

Comment

He gets a ride and a rasher......
                              I have the rasher..... now where do I get the next item on the menu?

Comment

I have the rasher..... now where do I get the next item on the menu?
                                Eh dont look in my direction .......... pleeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!
                                It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X