Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashers we must wrangle a breakfast invitation from Pammy then we can check out the menu. PS I never had a rasher for breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
      Rashers we must wrangle a breakfast invitation from Pammy then we can check out the menu. PS I never had a rasher for breakfast.
      I'm afraid of Pammy, she might kill us!

Nothing like an oul crisp rasher with whatever else you can get for breakfast.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
        I'm afraid of Pammy, she might kill us!

Nothing like an oul crisp rasher with whatever else you can get for breakfast.

Ok yis are invited....but ya have to bring your on rashers....righ!!!....We'll do a deal on the rest!!!
        It is what it is.

Comment

• We're on our way Pammy,just have to stop off at the shops to pick up the rashers.

Comment

• What the hell has the surrogacy thing got to do with Rita? Interfering old
            busy-body.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
              What the hell has the surrogacy thing got to do with Rita? Interfering old
              busy-body.
              I was wondering why she was so upset. I think they have her playing out of character, she's usually so level headed.
              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                I was wondering why she was so upset. I think they have her playing out of character, she's usually so level headed.
                I think so too....I know she sees Tina as a kind of daughter, (like she did with
                sally at one stage), but her reaction was completely over the top....and I don't believe she would have been so unsympathetic to Izzy and Gary, as she
                and Len had fertility problems in the far-distant past.......

Comment

• I agree.. Rita was way out of character.....not like to her to blubber like that....when that story line comes on... I just fast forward.....sick of it at this stage........what do yis think of the new to be couple???
                  It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                    I agree.. Rita was way out of character.....not like to her to blubber like that....when that story line comes on... I just fast forward.....sick of it at this stage........what do yis think of the new to be couple???
                    you mean Kirk and wotsername......think it's great......

Comment

• Yea its about time Kirky had some action!!!
                      It is what it is.

Comment

• Kirk is a very likeable sort,glad he's getting a girlfriend but are they suited? If its just gonna be sex then the best of luck to both of them but I think she is truly getting feelings for Kirk and he for her[cant think of her name] Bit of an age difference,didn't work for him before with Eileen's sister.Rita's reaction to the other business completely over the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
                          Kirk is a very likeable sort,glad he's getting a girlfriend but are they suited? If its just gonna be sex then the best of luck to both of them but I think she is truly getting feelings for Kirk and he for her[cant think of her name] Bit of an age difference,didn't work for him before with Eileen's sister.Rita's reaction to the other business completely over the top.
                          I wish tyrone's girlfriend would let lost, She gets to me.What did she have aboy or girl. Do tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by matesofthegarden View Post
                            I wish tyrone's girlfriend would let lost, She gets to me.What did she have aboy or girl. Do tell.
                            girl....Ruby.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              girl....Ruby.
                              Katie your the best. Does Anita get back with her hubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by matesofthegarden View Post
                                Katie your the best. Does Anita get back with her hubby.
                                Anita? Do you mean Sunita? Not so far she hasn't.....

Comment

Working...
                                X