This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    I'm not sure if it was her phone? Wasn't it some recording device thing she took from her old desk at the factory? I remember her testing it out.....and it might have broken in the crash anyway
    Yeh Katie,it was a recorder Gennie had.As I guessed the police had it and have now passed it on to Nikhal. sooner or later he will play it through but I think they will drag it out for awhile,keep us all on tender hooks.Nikhil is lucky Cameron doesn't know that Gennie recorded him talking to Chas,if he knew Nikhil's life would be in danger.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
      Yeh Katie,it was a recorder Gennie had.As I guessed the police had it and have now passed it on to Nikhal. sooner or later he will play it through but I think they will drag it out for awhile,keep us all on tender hooks.Nikhil is lucky Cameron doesn't know that Gennie recorded him talking to Chas,if he knew Nikhil's life would be in danger.
      They certainly will drag it out for a while - Nikhil already suggested Cameron take Gennie's box of possessions home with him in case Chas wanted them, so I'm guessing that's what will happen.

Comment

• So Kyle's adoptive parents have been conveniently killed.....just like EastEnders, when Sonia and Mark's daughter lost both adoptive parents in a car accident......custody battle with adoptive grandparents to follow.....might give up on soaps.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          So Kyle's adoptive parents have been conveniently killed.....just like EastEnders, when Sonia and Mark's daughter lost both adoptive parents in a car accident......custody battle with adoptive grandparents to follow.....might give up on soaps.......
          Aw dont be like that Katie,we need them to take our minds off our own problems.Several times I wanted to stop watching a paticular soap [not Emmerdale] It was and is just too depressing but I find myself looking in whenever its on. Would you say soaps are addictive? Once you look in a few times you're hooked,just like Rhona.
          Last edited by paudge; 09-08-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Tonight's episodes - what a tearjerker!

Comment

• Missed a chunk - Jenny's death

Comment

• Well the shit has hit the fan,Paddy knows about Rhona and Vanessa and I dont see any way back for Rhona. Paddy will be further infuriated when he learns of Rhona's addiction and Vanessa wont be too pleased when she finds out its all and act on Rhona's part,pretending to have feelings for her just to keep her onside, oh well,,she got a few kisses out of it and maybe more that we didn't get to see.I might drop in to the dales tonight around 7oc,see ya all in The Woolie,jeeze I hope theres not another big scene in there,I just want a quiet pint with Edna.

Comment

Well the shit has hit the fan,Paddy knows about Rhona and Vanessa and I dont see any way back for Rhona. Paddy will be further infuriated when he learns of Rhona's addiction and Vanessa wont be too pleased when she finds out its all and act on Rhona's part,pretending to have feelings for her just to keep her onside, oh well,,she got a few kisses out of it and maybe more that we didn't get to see.I might drop in to the dales tonight around 7oc,see ya all in The Woolie,jeeze I hope theres not another big scene in there,I just want a quiet pint with Edna.

Edna's got you in a pint, Paudge. Just to update: Paddy knows all about Rhona's addiction and the part Vanessa played in things.....understandably, Vanessa is distraught. Amy has confided in both Zac and Val about her feelings for Kyle. I expect there will be a custody battle to follow. Cameron continues to feel uncomfortable about the discovery of Alex's body.

Comment

• As a fairly recent follower I am in love with Cain!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                      As a fairly recent follower I am in love with Cain!
                      Baddies like Cain draw the ladies while nice guys like me dont get a look in,oh well I live in hope PS.I'll put a word in for you with Cain if you mention me to Maura,what a woman.
                      Last edited by paudge; 14-09-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Baddies like Cain draw the ladies while nice guys like me dont get a look in,oh well I live in hope PS.I'll put a word in for you with Cain if you mention me to Maura,what a woman.
                        Grand so!

Comment

• If Moira finds out what Cain's been up to he could find himself sleeping alone but I wont see Moira stuck.

Comment

If Moira finds out what Cain's been up to he could find himself sleeping alone but I wont see Moira stuck.
                            ha ha ha

Comment

• You could look after Cain,Biddy.By the way,whats happening with Paddy/Rona? That storyline was coming to a head when I took off and now its gone off the radar.

Comment

You could look after Cain,Biddy.By the way,whats happening with Paddy/Rona? That storyline was coming to a head when I took off and now its gone off the radar.
                                Nothing much happening there Paudge, Rhona tried Cold Turkey, nothing doing, so she's going to the clinic to get the substitute thing. Paddy's reluctantly agreed to let Vanessa work in the vets so that he can look after Rhona. He did tell Marlon that although he wants to help Rhona get better, he doesn't feel the same way about her after all that's happened.....think that's the last we saw of that storyline (which was frankly getting a bit tedious imo.)

Comment

Working...
                                X