Irish Passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
    not any more dt, sold most off last year[ still have my rifles to go shooting] and took herself on our trip to Hawaii, Vancouver, san Francisco, and new York, was worth every cent. have family reunion coming up in bali in a month or so. the aul corona virus is off putting for flying.....or cruising!!
    My brother was in Bali last week he said it was very quiet,he went there to get a job done on his teeth it was a lot cheaper than Australia

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
      My brother was in Bali last week he said it was very quiet,he went there to get a job done on his teeth it was a lot cheaper than Australia
      Datz bali cheap innih... my NHS Bulgarian dentist here, great chap...quoted me 15 to 20 grand for a kit of top implants......He recently went back to practice in his home city, cos he dint like the weather here anymore...sent me a text last week advising me to get a cheap return flight and hotel to Bulgaria and he'll sort me out for £4'750 the job lot at his new practice. Now that's bali cheap
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

The only problem with going to Bali and other places to have Surgery on the cheap, is, if you have a problem afterwards your local Doctor “may” refuse to rectify it, I know of several cases, you will have to fly back to Bali, and in the end cost you more, the joys of affording Private Hospital Insurance
        I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
          The only problem with going to Bali and other places to have Surgery on the cheap, is, if you have a problem afterwards your local Doctor “may” refuse to rectify it, I know of several cases, you will have to fly back to Bali, and in the end cost you more, the joys of affording Private Hospital Insurance
          Yer right there T....dentists here now are refusing to do rectification work after foreign dental, cos they do their best and end up being taken te court for not being able te fix the botch job. I wouldn't have stuff done unless I knew the knife man personally...my ex dentist is ace te base.
          Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 28-03-2020, 07:58 AM.
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
            Does private hospital insurance cover dentistry Tommie

Comment

Working...
            X