No announcement yet.

Arthur Fields The man On The Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dt or someone will have te chop this down to size please, its Arthur with one of his photography friends 'max coleman' maybe this is the max studio man ??? …..sorry for the cinemascope pic.
    Attached Files
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
      dt or someone will have te chop this down to size please, its Arthur with one of his photography friends 'max coleman' maybe this is the max studio man ??? …..sorry for the cinemascope pic.
      No bother...here's best effort Cos. That you with Art ?.
      Attached Files
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

More Art Pix....not sure what Noel's doin....might be St Pat's Day thing..
        Attached Files

Comment

Art n Doreen in later years.
          Attached Files

Comment

I see from the link John posted that there is not a lot known about the other photographers on the rest of the street . Any information about them ? Some were working there for a good few years also.
            The idea of a book compilation with submissions from the people who had pics taken was a great idea. While not exactly a Zeitgeist , I does capture an interesting period in Irish life .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
              I see from the link John posted that there is not a lot known about the other photographers on the rest of the street . Any information about them ? Some were working there for a good few years also.
              The idea of a book compilation with submissions from the people who had pics taken was a great idea. While not exactly a Zeitgeist , I does capture an interesting period in Irish life .
              A period when nobody had a camera
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                No bother...here's best effort Cos. That you with Art ?.

that's one of his photography friends 'max colman' ...I was just sayin could that be the 'max' of 'max' photo studio.....
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Great pictures Cosmo

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                    A ticket to collect......might be art's or a different one. No 15 is next to the Unity Building, it's a Londis now.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X