Mass coughing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
    My late and loved mother in law, used to call them "yes Ma'am's".They were the ones down to the knees with elastic in the legs.lol
    We called them bulletproofs.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

I actually wore them hehehe...and god did the bloomin elastic kill your legs...pink ones at weekends...and navy with the school uniform .......christ im cringing even thinking of them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        I actually wore them hehehe...and god did the bloomin elastic kill your legs...pink ones at weekends...and navy with the school uniform .......christ im cringing even thinking of them lol.
        Helen;Us sex starved little boys,would go ballistic if we even got a glimps of the lower elastic part of a pair of long navy blue knickers.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
          Helen;Us sex starved little boys,would go ballistic if we even got a glimps of the lower elastic part of a pair of long navy blue knickers.lol
          the machinations and utensils of reproduction...were as eagerly sought as miracleous medals......
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

hi Quinner i remember a funeral in the country the hearse was going up a steep hill when the coffin broke from the hearse and was sliding down the hill and someone shouted will someone stop that mans coffin and this woman said i have some mints.

Comment

Working...
            X