• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning everyone Happy Valentines Day,

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Morning tn & rasher and all
      Morning Dinny ..... and me arm was guided . We play Doolies , if you ever heard of it ..... use [numbered] pool balls but it's played on a snooker table .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Morning Dinny ..... and me arm was guided . We play Doolies , if you ever heard of it ..... use [numbered] pool balls but it's played on a snooker table .
        Played pool with numbered balls on snooker tables all right never heard of doolies....
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Played pool with numbered balls on snooker tables all right never heard of doolies....
          Be to long to explain rules [as such] , but good skit ...... you could win/loose few bob , 1 euro each per game , fiver a head on the last game .
          Last edited by Twobob; 14-02-2022, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Good morning a bright but cold day here

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              Be to long to explain rules [as such] , but good skit ...... you could win/loose few bob , 1 euro each per game , fiver a head on the last game .
              We used to play "Golf" on the table ...great game ...no more than 4 players can play......good bit of craic

Comment

We used to play "Golf" on the table ...great game ...no more than 4 players can play......good bit of craic
                I will try again to post, golf was probably the most skillful game on the snooker table it involved a lot of tracking

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                  I will try again to post, golf was probably the most skillful game on the snooker table it involved a lot of tracking
                  Success it

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                    Deffo to sharpen you up .

Comment

• Morning , dirty one outside at the moment ..... moon sitting right on top of church steeple .

Comment

• Morning tb & all

Comment

• Good Morning everyone

Comment

• Morning all, very cold here, but rain has stopped

Comment

• Damp and cool here but we only had a couple of light showers

Comment

• You are lucky Kell we had a very shower, as we often do. I left the rooflights open and had to mop up water

Comment

Working...
                                X