foreign aid budget....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    cogs.....I don't even want a shroud when I die.......having a surplus, frightens the shoite outa me......
    listen carefully to this (I am whispering, I don't want DTW to hear it}
    in the old days....countries gave developing countries aid for various reasons....like...for major infrastructure projects.....to help build workable administrations.....for defence purposes.....setting up food production and cash crop projects......and many other sensible reasons......a few years ago....GOBSHOITE GORDON BROWN, at a G8 meeting.....picked out all sorts of ridiculous percentages ......the result of that is......many countries renage on their promises.....and as you mentioned earlier, aid now has lost it's original purpose.......and countries don't give a feck where it goes......so long as they can say.......we kept our promise.....it is a farce.....ps, don't tell DAMNTHEWEATHER........
    Attached Files
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post

I shouldn't have told cogs.....you were listening in......

now that you have a little idea of what foreign aid is......

you will realise what it stands for....

remember..Ukraine is probably at the top of the corrupt countries league....

(notice why the army stayed indoors, yes, they sold all the ammunition..and they want you to buy more)
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        I shouldn't have told cogs.....you were listening in......
        Senior Service will go to any lengths...

careless-talk.jpg
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
        X