• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Impeachment on the way.
    The sooner the better

Comment

Impeachment on the way.
      Not a hope and he will get another term the Americans are as stupid as the Irish when it comes to electing politicians

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
        Not a hope and he will get another term the Americans are as stupid as the Irish when it comes to electing politicians
        Yup, Its happening...oul Nancy is not happy.
        Speaker Nancy Pelosi says the House of Representatives will file impeachment charges against US President Donald Trump for alleged abuse of power.

"Our democracy is what is at stake, the president leaves us no choice but to act," the top elected Democrat said.

Mr Trump said Democrats have "gone crazy" and urged them to move quickly if they were going to impeach him.

Democrats say Mr Trump corruptly made military aid to Ukraine conditional on it investigating his rival, Joe Biden.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• So, the "Dump The Chump" Bill has been passed but will they get their wish ?.

Comment

So, the "Dump The Chump" Bill has been passed but will they get their wish ?.
            Don't think he gives a FF , he's in the limelight , then again , is he ever out of it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              Don't think he gives a FF , he's in the limelight , then again , is he ever out of it .
              Jail time if he gets dumped out, Moscow Mitch won't do it. Pelosi is playing the long game for when Trump leaves office and the swamp gets exposed. She can then stand up and say the Republicans protected Trump and his swamp.

Personally I think it's going to end nasty if he actually loses the next election, he doesn't seem the sort to vacate without tanks on the lawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                He doesn't...lol...There's no way they'll get the numbers they need...but it won't look good on his CV lol...That said he's already started to capitalise on it at rallies calling Dems DO NOTHING anti Americans...ye never know what's next but I can't see then feking him out of office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                  Jail time if he gets dumped out, Moscow Mitch won't do it. Pelosi is playing the long game for when Trump leaves office and the swamp gets exposed. She can then stand up and say the Republicans protected Trump and his swamp.

Personally I think it's going to end nasty if he actually loses the next election, he doesn't seem the sort to vacate without tanks on the lawn.
                  The Second American Civil War?

Comment

He doesn't...lol...There's no way they'll get the numbers they need...but it won't look good on his CV lol...That said he's already started to capitalise on it at rallies calling Dems DO NOTHING anti Americans...ye never know what's next but I can't see then feking him out of office.
                    I think you are right there and to be able to feck him out of office is more complicated. I think he enjoys the limelight and turns every situation no matter what, to his own advantage. When he is in the wrong - the world is out to get him

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                      I think you are right there and to be able to feck him out of office is more complicated. I think he enjoys the limelight and turns every situation no matter what, to his own advantage. When he is in the wrong - the world is out to get him
                      Think you're right... Wonder if he'd be so obnoxious if he was a common or garden worker on normal money....money gives the likes of him a superiority complex....enabling him to treat people like dirt.

Comment

• Trump thinks he should have got the Nobel Peace Prize

He implied that he saved Ethiopia from war but Ethiopia's leader received the peace prize instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          Trump thinks he should have got the Nobel Peace Prize

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-51063149
                          Well if war monger Obama got it ....why would Trump not get it......

According to new figures, the US dropped nearly three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day. Dare we think how Donald Trump will continue this legacy?
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Trump right in it now with new insider info calling him a liar over Ukraine-gate issues.
                            An aide to Donald Trump's lawyer claims the president "knew exactly what was going on" with efforts to pressure Ukraine into investigating former Vice-President Joe Biden and his son.

Lev Parnas told MSNBC he went to Ukraine to put pressure on officials on behalf of Mr Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

The alleged intention was to damage Mr Biden, a potential Democratic rival to Mr Trump in next year's US election.
                            I reckon they'll go after Rudi for perverting course of justice

Comment

• US Senate approves Trump impeachment trial rules

Sent via @updayIE
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                                US Senate approves Trump impeachment trial rules

Problem is, by all accounts he will not be removed from office.

Comment

Working...
                                X