No announcement yet.

facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Warns Users: How to Avoid ‘Like This Post, Type Amen’ Scam.

"The public should realize that Liking a post and typing Amen can never cure any disease. If we really want to help, do a thorough research about that person or his family. Find their official Facebook account, and then send them some encouring messages or even money. That’s the best thing to do.” Donaldson added.

MORE.................
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

This is why FB badly needs a dislike button. It could be used to counteract this FB spam scam. If thousands clicked the dislike they could reduce the 'value' of these fake pages. However, that doesn't really go with their business model.
      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
        This is why FB badly needs a dislike button. It could be used to counteract this FB spam scam. If thousands clicked the dislike they could reduce the 'value' of these fake pages. However, that doesn't really go with their business model.
        They are trying a new button only in Ireland and Spain. If you click on the usual 'like' bit you get the following to choose from instead of a straightforward 'like'.
        Attached Files
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
          They are trying a new button only in Ireland and Spain. If you click on the usual 'like' bit you get the following to choose from instead of a straightforward 'like'.
          I have seen those on facebook.....
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

My FB has been acting weird lately on both my Samsung tablet & S3 mimi phone, posting a particlar post every time i look in. Sometimes it has had a 'will retry' message on it. This evening i logged out of the app on phone & tablet, waited a few mins & logged in again. Hopefully that has resolved the problem now for me.

Anyone else encounter that issue??
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
            X