This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    katie, i take it by your statement the were no spoiled children (as in the contents of the posts that night) posting that night
    Joe, i am just referring to Womblemum's post, nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by joan1 View Post
      are you for real , Suzieq you attack everyone and then defend them are you only one poster or is this more duel posting
      Joan stay out of this as it doesnt concern you!
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        Joe, i am just referring to Womblemum's post, nothing else.
        well in the context that i would use the phrase 'SPOILT CHILDREN' ...there were some there...but that may not be the view of everybody
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• hello joan
          i dont think his pms were interfed with here by anyone and i think he only claimed they were to cause trouble among other members?
          and katie , i read rips posts and cogitos posts on the use of irish and i think the 2 of them were really only using that issue to get their own back on something else they considered themselves to have been wronged over
          at least thats how it looks to me
          and hasnt rashers said that pms cant be interfered with by mods or the admin?
          do you not believe him?

Comment

• The OP has been answered. This thead is now serving no useful purpose.

Closed temporarily -- maybe permanently.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              The OP has been answered. This thead is now serving no useful purpose.

Closed temporarily -- maybe permanently.
              Thread re-opened. But please refrain from any unpleasantness.
              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                That I don't know about.....on the subject of Riposte "causing trouble" on another site.....all he was guilty of was persistently questioning the moderation, which everyone know is shit.....and standing up for his personal
                beliefs....i've often seen the moderation on that site criticised on here yet
                it seems any challenge to the moderators of this forum is a no-go area......
                if Riposte's actions can be challenged and criticised, why not those of the
                moderators? Are they perfect and beyond reproach? I think Riposte has been
                very hard done by here, Cogito also, just for questioning the moderation of
                the forum and disagreeing with a particular decision. Boxman too has been
                reviled......in my opinion, he may have been wrong to override the others mods
                by re-instating Riposte, but at least he had the guts to admit that he'd made
                a mistake and take responsibility for that.
                most sensibil thing said here tonight after me own hee hee well said misses,

Comment

• In an earlier post Riposte made the accusation that his PMs were deleted without his knowledge or consent. This is not possible without access to his account via his password. Nobody on this site has access to your passwords, they are encrypted and cannot be viewed or used. Your PMs cannot be seen also.

Riposte was contacted by me to ask him to provide proof that his PMs were tampered with and he was unable to do so, but also refused to retract the accusation and further threatened to publish his accusations elsewhere.

Unfortunately, such a threat is inconsistent with membership of this site and I have been forced regretably to terminate Riposte's membership permanently. It is regretful that I have been forced to this point as I have tried to be fair to this member - too fair some would argue, but banning someone for life is a major step that is not taken lightly by any moderating here.

This thread is now closed.
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Working...
                  X