No announcement yet.

Dublin Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dublin Airport is shite when you've got an early flight and want a bit of breakfast.......ne'er a sandwich or a croissant to be had.......Dublin Airport
    take note......Angry of Barnet.
    Last edited by KatieMorag; 23-12-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      Dublin Airport is shite when you've got an early flight and want a bit of breakfast.......ne'er a sandwich or a croissant to be had.......Dublin Airport
      take note......Angry of Barnet.
      Katie;I agree.On our recent visit to Dublin we wanted breakfast in terminal one.It was all under construction, and the directions to the diningroom were non existant.the breakfast was lousy compared to the older dining room,and the guy who served us didn't speak English,and got the order wrong.They are not exactly giving the food away.I hope they do some improving when they reopen the new area.People want to eat before the board an airplane, considering the crap the airlines serve

Comment

I was flying out at the end of last month and it was an early enough flight 7 in the morning so I was there at 5 and found no problem getting something to eat and a cup of tea. That was T2 not sure what T1 is like. What I did find was there was a long queue to get back into my own country at passport control. Not sure what the problem is there.

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
          I was flying out at the end of last month and it was an early enough flight 7 in the morning so I was there at 5 and found no problem getting something to eat and a cup of tea. That was T2 not sure what T1 is like. What I did find was there was a long queue to get back into my own country at passport control. Not sure what the problem is there.
          jeangenie;I was referring to terminal 1.When we were arriving,the passport control lady officer couldn't have been nicer.we had trouble seeing her,as her bulb was blown,and she bitched about the money squandering feckers in government,and she was a day without a proper light.A delightful lady.The passport area in Terminal 1 is a dismal dreary dingy little area.They should have knocked the joint down.It's ancient.I must say,that the new terminal impressed me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
            jeangenie;I was referring to terminal 1.When we were arriving,the passport control lady officer couldn't have been nicer.we had trouble seeing her,as her bulb was blown,and she bitched about the money squandering feckers in government,and she was a day without a proper light.A delightful lady.The passport area in Terminal 1 is a dismal dreary dingy little area.They should have knocked the joint down.It's ancient.I must say,that the new terminal impressed me.
            Yes Ed T2 is a smashing building. They do need to upgrade T1 as it is past it's sell by date at this stage.

Comment

Great thread..

Comment

Working...
              X