• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deirdre View Post
    Feel free Riposte ....

Rashers I am so sorry to hear that you have lost another friend xx Hugs xx
    i've been holding my breath here....i have turned blue
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Welcome back Riposte sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
        WTF ????? What in the name of Jazus are ye all getting yer knickers in a knot over ????
        This forum has worked very well (if occasionally a bit dull) and suddenly with the appearance of a couple of posters from the tudder forum we find ourselves in the same old shoit that went on there !!!

Rashers and the other moderators have done a superb job on here and I for one take their word for it when they say that a decision has been taken to ban a member for unacceptable behavior ..... done and dusted.

We should all take time out and let Riposte come to his own decision as to how to make himself acceptable on here.

Mods .... you have made a decision .... stick to it , examine it and if you still feel that you have done the correct thing .... then continue with the decision

Dave, as owner and sponser of this forum you installed Moderators to do a job ..... let them get on with it and support them.

Riposte .... You have obviously done the wrong thing in the eyes of the Moderators .... step up and cop it, by all means try and sort out your disagreement with the Mods and good luck in your efforts. If you are re-installed I'll still read your contributions and comment or not as I see fit.

Those of you that are asking for Riposte to be allowed back to plead his case ... play the game and let the referee's decision stand without interference .... they'll sort it themselves and we'll continue on our merry way.

And those of you that have got'en all hot and bothered under yer collective collars ..... Chill out and let the sun shine in and give the rest of us a break !!

Anyone that is not covered by the above ........ have a nice day.

\

would that life was so fair and straight forward captn.................but its not when people are whishy washy....i agree with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Riposte View Post

Before I have a chance to have my say Rashers?
          Blimey! that was an entrance......like Dirty Den returning from the grave...
          welcome back

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
            Of you go! I'll wait.

I will put up a post in reply to this thread at 7.pm this evening if this thread is still open to me. Thank You.

Comment

I will put up a post in reply to this thread at 7.pm this evening if this thread is still open to me. Thank You.
              I cant fucking wait, this is better than eastenders lol
              https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

• Nobody here will touch riposte. Wot are you waiting for Paddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  I cant fucking wait, this is better than eastenders lol
                  Me neither...but I hope Joe isn't going to hold his breath till then.....

Comment

• As most of you know I have not been posting on here for a fews weeks now, owing to some health issues..........
                    but as I was trying to catch up on posts that I have missed I read this one, as was staggered by some of the postings, I do not agree or disagree with any one of them as I do not know the full story, and I am not arrogant enough to voice an opinion on something I know nothing about.
                    But what does shock me is to how serious this site has become!
                    I joined in the first place to have the craic, and speak to my fellow countrymen, and some exiles like my self, that have left home some years ago.
                    But all I have read on this thread is about, bannings, resignations, and bitterness between members, and of course the usual tittle-tattle.
                    for fucks sake get a grip, and get back to what this site used to be about.......... Fun, and Entertainment. life is too short.

Comment

• no excuses, go and drink yer beer alone Paddy!

riposte staying here with dah esternbratz

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli View Post
                        no excuses, go and drink yer beer alone Paddy!

riposte staying here with dah esternbratz
                        not sure what you're point is zoli, but I'll drink to that.....

Comment

why are you waiting till seven , An audience perhaps

Comment

• Originally posted by joan1 View Post
                            hurry!!!! please hurry

Comment

• Originally posted by joan1 View Post
                              well there's not much point in him posting if there's no-one to read it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                                well there's not much point in him posting if there's no-one to read it.......
                                there's meeeeeeeeeee...hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X